Chapter 21

Ventis pov:

I unlocked the door and threw my shoes on the mat and ran upstairs. Which was a mistake since once I got into my room, I fell on my bed of exhaustion.

But I smiled. Just thinking that maybe. Just maybe Xiao had finally guessed it was me, made me smile. I lay down on my stomach and took my pillow. A stupid habit I had was to start kicking my feet. God, I'm such a kid.

It was already around 1:46 pm and since I got pretty comfortable I decided to take a quick nap. I still had enough time anyway, so I reached over for my phone and set up an alarm for 5:15 pm. Once I finished I laid back down and rested my head on my beloved pillow, and fell right asleep.

------------------------------

Xiao pov:

I was happily resting my head on my hand; just thinking about Venti until I was rudely interrupted by Kaeya. "Earth to Xiao. We are here to discuss our plan and we don't need you daydreaming about Venti." Kaeya said in a teasing voice. I simply rolled my eyes and looked away from his view.

"No time to be teasing Xiao! We need to plan this carefully!" Yoimiya announced to the whole group. She sat up with on finger pointing up into the air like she was claiming victory. "Okay okay, well Xiao do you have any idea what to tell Venti once you confront him?" "Huh? No." I blankly stared with no hesitation.

It was pretty embarrassing that I had no clue what to tell him. I mean, what could I say? I have a hard time expressing my feelings to someone. I don't have any words to tell Venti. I just know that anything and everything he does..makes me love him even more.

"WHAT?!" Hu Tao screamed. "How could you not have anything to say to the amazing and beautiful Venti?!" Her stupid voice annoyed me. "I don't know what to say to him okay! It's not like I've prepared for this my whole life." I grumbled and stared down at the lemonade Chongyun made for us. How the ice cubes danced around the cup with the yellow cool lemonade. As it swirled and twirled I continued to stare at it.

"You can try writing a letter. Like make it the final letter you and Venti will send to each other. A letter explaining what he makes you feel and stuff." Lumine advised. To be honest, that wasn't such a bad idea. I just need to think of what to write. "Amazing! Brilliant and cliché." Xingqui cheered. "It's not cliche! It's cute okay." Clearly offended by Xingqui. Lumine walks out the living room and into her room.

After a few moments; and confused looks. She finally came back with a small notebook and a pen.

She placed both items in front of me and smiled. "Just write how he makes you feel. Even if it doesn't make sense." I smiled back and took ahold of the notebook and quickly wrote anything. "I've never seen him so concentrated in my entire life." Zhongli laughed out.

Soon it seemed as if the pen wrote on its own, and I was just helping it.

"Done." I spoke out of the blue. Yanfei looked over me and took the notebook out of my hands. She read it so fast. Probably faster than she has ever read before. Then she smiled and looked down upon me and said,

"It's perfect."

————————————-

Ventis pov

The sound of an alarm rang through my ears while I was in a deep slumber. I quickly woke up and turned it off. Eventually I got up and realized that i've hit snooze 3 times and I only had an hour to get ready.

I ran up to my closet and rooted for anything nice to wear. "God why do I have so many clothes?!" I shouted. But for real I did have a lot of clothes. Finally I found a really nice outfit to wear and quickly hurried to put it on.