Chapter 26

Early morning Mi hi woke up as she felt heavy arms wrapped around her. She can feel her head was laid on someone's arm. She quickly shot open her eyes to see Jungkook and Namjoon by her sides. She was crushed in the middle. Her head was laying on Namjoon's arm with Jungkook's arms wrapped around her.

She sat on her bed, immediately missing their warmth. Again she laid between them and cuddling to them. They were so warm. She was about to go to sleep again but someone barged to her room and jumped on top of the three human beings.

Namjoon kicked that person hard as a loud thud noise echoed through. Three of them sat on the bed and looked down. It was the poor Jimin. His face was scrunched into a painful expression.

Jungkook laughed rolling over the bed squeezing Mi hi under him, she was struggling to breathe, the next thing he knew was his head was slapped.

"get away from her" it was none other than, the mighty Jimin who just got landed on the floor.

"oppa" Mi hi spoke still sleepily. She made grabby hands like a baby. Jimin came and lifted the just like how you carry a baby. She clenched her fist on his shirt hugging him tight.

Jimin smiled as he pecked her cheeks, she had her eyes closed and was snuggling to him. He can feel all the jealous glare of his brothers.

All walked to the dining table. Jimin was very proud that he got to carry his sister, not the others.

He went and sat on his seat with Mi hi on his lap. She was in her night dress, bed hair, still closed eyes.

"baby, wake up" Jimin said softly. All of them were so happy to have a sister. They always wanted to stick to their sister.

Mi hi shook her head as no.

"come on we have to eat and go shopping, mom and dad will be going today too" Jin said kissing her head as he was going to the kitchen. Mi hi stood up quickly. She clearly forgot that they will be going shopping...

She walked and sat on her chair, she was sleeping few seconds ago...but now she's fully awake.

Everyone was seated on their seats. And started eating.

"Princess?" J hope asked looking Mi hi who's noodles just slipped away from her chopsticks and was pouting now. She raised her head, looked at him motioning him to continue.

"why do you always let others serve their selves first?" He asked. Mi hi gulped. There was no way she is going to tell it to them right?

"um, t-that's how a good girl behaves" Mi hi told, a little panic was raising inside her. Namjoon was intensely starring at her face, trying to figure out whether she was lying or not. Mi hi is a good child, everyone can see that.

"you are already a good child princess" Yeong gi said smiling at his daughter. Mi hi flashed a small smile. But one thing was, her answer didn't satisfy her brothers.

Everyone was dressed and gathered to the living room, Yeong gi and Yura was ready to leave, they had their suitcases all packed and in the cars. Mi hi came jumping on the stairs on after another. Her hair which was tied to a pony tail was bouncing. She was feeling very happy.

Namjoon was alertly standing that the bottom of the steps with his eyes fixed to Mi hi's feet, he was there to catch her if she falls.

"be careful baby" Jungkook shouted. Mi hi smiled at him and as she was planning on jumping from three steps to the last one, Namjoon was waiting until she jumps.

Mi hi jumped but she didn't reach the ground, instead Namjoon caught her and swirl her around making her giggle. He kissed her cheeks and put her down, on her little feet.

They walked to their parents. As she stood between Namjoon and Suga. Suga kept his arm around Mi hi's shoulders leaning to her.

"well, it's time for us to leave children" Yeong gi said smiling at his children who were looking at them, specially Mi hi, she was staring at him with her big doe innocent eyes.

"don't you'll want to say good bye?" Yura said chuckling because no one was moving, they didn't want their parents to leave, even for their honeymoon.

"okay fine" Jimin sighed and hugged his father as the others joined too. Then it became awkward after the hug because they didn't know whether to hug Yura or not.

Jin didn't want her to feel left alone, so he went for it. he hugged her as the others did too. She smiled widely. Yura had a very warm feeling growing inside her. They may be not her own children, but she loves them all.

Mi hi didn't want to say good bye, she has never spent a day without her mother, her mother leaving for few days was hard for her. She wanted to cry.

"aren't you gonna say goodbye to mamma?" Jungkook whispered to her. Mi hi shook her head no. others understood her,

"Mi hi, I'll be out only for few days okay? When I'm coming back I'll bring to brand new art supplies and some sweet eat too" Yura said hoping that she will stop being sad, cause seeing her sad was heart aching.

Mi hi hugged her mother, she was trying her best not to cry.

"you have your brothers, princess." Yeong gi said as he pulled Mi hi to him.

"you are going to have fun with them" Yeong gi said to her, as his eyes met Mi hi's innocent doe eyes. Mi hi nodded her head.

Yeong gi caressed her head as they bid good bye to their parents.

Yeong gi and Yura got into another car as Mi hi and her brothers got to another car. They had a full protection around them.

Mi hi saw her parents' car going the other direction which had the symbol of a plane. She knew they were heading to the airport.

She took a deep breath and made up her mind that they will be returning safely home.

thank you soo much for reading this, 🕊️

don't forget to vote and comment🐚

Love you all✨

🎀