Part 6

y/n : Hey you there?

Tae bear: Oh yeah. Do you need anything? Have you moved safely?

y/n: Yeah. I just moved here.

Tae bear: That's great. By the way How's your step dad?

Oh, I was thinking if I should tell him about the incidents or not. It would be better not to tell him about that. He is sometimes possessive. Maybe he will not like it.

y/n: Oh he's great. But he's kinda young. It's Look like. He's a few years older then us. 

Tae bear:  Oh, really. So when are you coming to school?

y/n: Uhm, maybe tomorrow.That's great. I'm already missing you so much.

Oh, really. I'm also missing you.

Yeah. I'm seriously missing you.

Yeah, see you tomorrow then. Goodnight baby bear.

OK. Goodnight cupcake.

I smiled. Then I went to sleep.

7:00 AM.

I woke up By the sound of. Birds singing. I opened my eyes and reached for my phone. I saw the time. Then I got up from my bed and went to shower. I got ready and went to downstairs. I saw mom in the kitchen.

y/n: Mum. Good morning. I said till hugging my mom.

y/m/n: Good morning, honey. Oh, I see, you're already ready. My mom said smiling.

y/n: Oh Yeah. By the way where is jimin.

y/m/n: Oh, he already left for work.

y/n: Work already.

y/m/n : Yeah, he had some work. By the way come here, let's have breakfast. I will drop you to school.

y/m/n: So how are you feeling? Did you like the house?

y/n: Oh yeah, it's kinda big and really nice. I liked it. It's not that much bad. By the way, you didn't tell me that he was that much rich.

My mum cackled and said. 

y/m/n: Oh yeah, he's really rich. I'm happy that you liked it. Don't worry. honey, he's quite good man. He's really a gentleman. That's why I fall for him.

y/n: Ah, yeah, he's Really nice and good. Maybe he looked quite younger. I mean he looked like his younger. Then you.

y/m/n: Yeah, I mean he's just. Three years older than you. But you know, love does not see any age. His personality is the thing that made me fall for him.

y/n: I see that's great.

y/m/n: By the way, there is something else I also want to say.

y//n: Uhm yeah, go on. What is it?

y/m/n: You see, honey, he's really a good man. And about his profession he is a businessman just Like you know.

y/n: Uhm, yeah, that's what I  think he's a businessman. There is no problem about it.

y/m/n: Yeah, I know, but he is also in another line.

y/n: What do you mean by he is also in another line? He do something else too.

y/m/n: Yeah, actually he also had another profession. He's the mafia.

y/n: What mafia? You mean he's a mafia? How could you don't tell me?

y/m/n: Honey Clam down. He's not a bad person. I mean he's mafia, but he doesn't kill innocents.

y/n: But still, how can you fall for the mafia?

y/m/n: Honey, it's not like what are you thinking? I know he is a mafia, but believe me he's not that much bad. He just do some business, nothing else. He doesn't kill people. Unless it's related to work.

y/n: Mom, I don't know what to say. Everything was alright, but mafia.

y/m/n: Honey, he doesn't do any bad thing. He worked for government, nothing else.

y/n: Mum. I really don't care about his profession anymore. I mean, if you think that is a good person and you love him. then I don't have any problem.

My mum hugged me and said.

y/m/n: Thank you honey. You are really understanding. I really appreciate how understanding and beautiful minded you are. Thank you for expecting everything.

I smiled at her. But I could not tell her that I'm still scared of what he did last night. I could not get over the fact that he literally touched me. But now that I know he's a mafia, it really scared me. But my mom loved him endlessly. Does he even love my mom? I Should not think like that.

After having breakfast. My mom drove me to the school.

y/n: Have a good day at school, honey.

y/m/n: You also have a good day and drive safely. I said as I waved at her.

I was walking but suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I already knew who was it.

Taehyung: Good morning cupcake, I miss you.

y/n: Oh baby bear I also missed you.

Taehyung: OK, let's go to class. I don't want to be late and get a lecture from that professor. 

He said  smiling and I laughed.

y/n: Oh yeah, let's go.

He intertwined his hand with me and we walked to the class. Even thought there was always a rumor that I and Tae was. Dating, but we never took that at heart. We're just like best friends and. I didn't want to break it. But not gonna lie. I also admire him. I mean, who would know he have a good grade with a good face? And he also a gentleman he I always liked the way he is. He is always goofy and cheerful. Every girl had a crush on him. He's sometimes possessive, but all the time cheerful. Sometimes he can be cold with those flirty girls. But he really had a good heart. Always help everyone. Always there for me when I'm sad. He always know how to make me smile in my bad days. He was always there for me since the childhood. But little did I know. He also have some feeling for me.