Chapter 21: 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥!

"Hm hm hmmm

"Hm hm hmmm..."

You were humming to your favourite song. Getting ready for Boboiboy. You wanted to be the first person to greet him here so you woke up in 5 in the morning just to get ready. He said he'll be there at 7 am.

You wanted to be there super early. And also maybe you can have a little chat with Tok Aba while you wait for him.

It's 6:30 am, and you were ready. You checked your bag to see if all the needs are there. Already put your socks and shoes, and ready to go.

This is just a preference:

.
.
.
.

"Hey, Tok Aba!"

You saw Tok Aba preparing the Kokotiam. Seeing the old man, you offered him your help. He hesitated at first. He didn't want to trouble yourself to work since he know you've been busy, but you still insisted.

You help him clean the counter, setting up tables and chairs, brew coffees and what you normally do at a tiny cafe. (Omg please I don't know what they do there help :'| )

You even helped made a Tok Aba's special hot chocolate. Pretty surprised that there's already customers this early in the morning. This just show hot good the cocoa is.

Suddenly you heard a weird sound coming from the sky. You looked, trying to find the source. Your eyes shone when you saw what it is.

It's the teleportation!

He's coming!

You get yourself ready to greet him. And there. There's the spaceship. You heart were racing. Jumping up and down, side to side, running wild, but you stayed calm. For no reason you felt your cheek heats up.

You just can't get yourself calm at that moment. Your mind clouded with so many things. A long train of a, "what if.." questions.