1.4

with every step the (h/c)nette took, numerous heads would turn their way to her. the way she was walking elegantly, how every step is light and only produced soft sounds that quietly resonated in the streets.

her face was stoic, (e/c) eyes unreadable. her lips were tightly shut and her face looked neutral as ever.

hands reaching onto the handle, she opened the door.

the (h/c) haired girl had to do something today, or maybe, she had to know something from him. the girl sauntered her way to where her friend was currently at, eating alone in a fast-food restaurant.

she fixed her little tie, looking down to straighten her white shirt to look formal. she doesn't want to look unsophisticated in front of other people.

"good afternoon, manjiro."

mikey looked up, stuffing his face with a dorayaki half-eaten with crumbs all over his face.

"y/nchin! did you miss me??"

he instantly sprint towards her, gulping down the food in his mouth with a wide grin.

"you.. could say that."

"huh? what does that mean? oh!" realization adorned his expression before it quickly turned into a pout, "are you here to ask me where shinichiro is again? and i thought you missed me.."

"no, i am looking for you."

"really!?" the boy asked with sparkles in his eyes, his smile becoming even more wider.

she hummed.

"mhm. i want to speak to you regarding a past event."

"..hmm, what is it?" he grinned, going back to the chair he was previously sitting on to finish his food, "is it about the time i accidentally lost your rocks? if so, i'm sorry about that!"

"you what?" she asked in disbelief befpre shaking her head, remembering what she was here for in the first place, "..you know what.. nevermind."

the girl walked behind mikey, following his footsteps and sat infront of the boy to look at him in the eyes.

he was still eating that damn dorayaki, his fourth one to be exact seeing the wraps around the table.

she dropped a name.

"haruchiyo."

"huh?"

mikey stopped mid-bite, the hold on his food faltering with his lips slightly parted. the sweet was starting to slip before his hands, and good thing that the blond caught the dorayaki before it fell on the ground.

"manjiro, did you really hurt haruchiyo..?"

y/n asked in a calm tone, her eyes slightly narrowing at mikey who wasn't looking at her anymore and was now munching on his food.

"..yeah. what about it?" he answered, avoiding the pointed gaze she's giving him.

"oh.." the (h/c)nette sighed, closing her eyes to lean back on the chair, "..and why did you do that?"

"because he broke something precious to me."

"and that precious thing is..?"