Part 10 - The End

Time skip after 4 years

Y/N - Aishhh these kids!

She grabs the drawing books and scattered crayons while cleaning the mess.

Y/N - Jinmin! Emily! Jeevan! Come kids! Dinner is ready!

The trio runs towards y/n.

Seokjin - Hmm...Y/N your cooking has improved alot under my supervision.

Y/N grins

Mrs Jeon - How is Min Jee now?

Y/N - Yeah Unnie and her baby both are sleeping.

Mrs Jeon - Good! Don't let her work for few more days.

Y/N nods

Mr Jeon - Where is your husband?

Y/N - Jungkook   will be late today.

*************

A/N's POV - Y/N and Jungkook were blessed with twins Emily and Jeevan while  Min Jee had recently given birth to a baby girl. The house could have been  in chaos now because of four kids and absence of Min Jee but y/n surprisingly handled everything very well!

Time skip at night

Jungkook arrives and as soon as he opens the main door he get attacked by his two little angels.

Emily/Jeevan - Appa!

Jungkook beams in happiness and picks them up together in both his arms. He receives two pecks on his cheeks and returns the same to his kids.

Jungkook - Why you guys are awake till so late. Don't you both have school tomorrow.

Emily - We were waiting for our appa.

Jeevan nods and they both hug Jungkook instantly.

Jungkook - Aww I love you both so much. Come let's go to your mom.

Jeevan - No appa mumma will scold us.

Emily - Yes!

Jungkook - Oh! Then you both should sleep right!

They both nod. Jungkook walks towards kid's room and tucks Emily and Jeevan in their blankets. He pecks their forehead and leaves for his room.

He finds sleeping figure of y/n. He silently lays down behind her not to disturb her sleep. He cuddled with her .

He caresses her hair.

Jungkook - My baby is looking so tired. She has lot of work pressure these days at home. Cooking for everyone while taking care of trio and her sister who is on bed rest with a baby is not an easy task.

He pecks her cheeks.

Jungkook - I will later on thank Hyung for helping her in his off hours.

*************

Y/N was boiling the milk for Min Jee when Jungkook back hugs her. She sighs in his warm embrace feeling safe and loved.

Jungkook - What is my baby doing?

Y/N - Boiling milk for unnie.

Jungkook turns her around and pecks her forehead.  He turns off the stove and  cups her face.

Jungkook - I know you are very busy in taking care of everyone these days but please don't forget yourself love. Take care of yourself too and do call me whenever you need any help Hmm?

Y/N nods smiling and she hugs Jungkook .

Y/N - As long as I have you. I will always be  fine Koo!

Jungkook's grip tightened around her.