𝟭𝟮🌙

"Boo♡" mugi made silly faces at a baby who's crying right now in a shady alleyway at night.

Who in the right mind would throw away their babies in an era where demon roams freely at night.

Mugi was nice enough to keep their baby entertained 😤.

Grabbing the baby and putting them into her back, mugi stumbled a little before gaining her balance and walked to an orphanage in town.

Mugi held the baby like simba and give it to the caretaker lady, waved her hands at them, and went on her way.

"You must be the one making akaza happy these days." A sing-song voice said from behind her.

Mugi turned her head to the source and find another one of a tall demon, with unique eyes like rainbows.

"Uwaaah!" Mugi sparkled and climbed on to douma, catching him off guard and stared into his unique eyes.

What's with mugi and eyes? She likes pretty eyes.

Douma hummed, "do you like my eyes?"

"Yeah!"

Douma grabbed mugi and put her down. "I wonder what is it about you that made akaza happy so much?" He asked to himself as he poked the smaller demons' tummy, making her fall down.

Mugi made angry noises at him before one of her doll popped out accidentally.

"kID?! YOU CAN SUMMON ME FROM A FAR NOW?!" Popo screamed with his deep, manly voice.

Douma blinked and stared at the weird as doll. "What the hell.."

"Popo, hi!" Mugi cheered and waved her hands at the doll.

"Hi," popo waved his arms at her before growling like a dog at douma. "Who in the hell are you?! What's with your hair and eyes?! It's freaky!"

Douma deadpanned. "You look freaky as well. Look at that, your eyes are like....one in the front of your head and one at the back."

Popo hissed at him, "dON'T INSULT MY BABY'S WORK, YOU OOMPA LOOMPA LOOKIN ASS BITCH!"

douma pouted. So vulgar.

Popo tried to do some wwe moves on douma but failed, making the real douma who usually felt nothing inside amused.

"dON't LaUGH AT ME!" Popo screeched.

"Yeah, don't laugh at popo! Popo is strong!" Mugi put her hand on popo's back and a glow was seen.

Popo started to cackle before he charges at douma, doing the piledriver move and douma was suddenly turned around, his head hitting the ground fast. "OW!!"

Popo started laughing crazily, "I HAVE STRENGTH NOW! I CAN DO EVIL SHIT!"

"yeah, go popo!" Mugi cheered.

Popo ran to douma, grabbed his leg, and did an ankle lock to him, making the demon wince in pain.

"Ow." Douma kicked popo away and popo quickly came back. "I HAVE FUCKIN IMMUNITY ALSO NOW HSHSHSH-"

Popo deadass attacked douma again and did some german suplex, throwing him around everywhere.

Douma couldn't understand why hanging out with the little demon made akaza happy so much, her little doll henchmen was terrorizing him!