Blind Alpheus au

This is part two enjoy!

Alpheus was still getting use to being blind. Some days he'd wake up and expect to be able to see his closest, his desk anything but it was always pitch black. Alana had decided to stay for a while she'd bought him a cane he could use so he'd stop bumping into every little thing but he refused to use it.

The pair had work together to avoid the woa and the pirates but Alpheus insisted that he had to talk to the Nektons. Alana had been sceptical, Alpheus did have a warrant out for his arrest and she didn't know if the Nektons would arrest him or not but Alpheus had insisted that it was important, some kind of rivalry take couldn't wait. He had Aria set a course for the Aronnax.

Half an hour later Ant was on the submarine. Alana was leaned against a wall waiting for the chaos to start.

"Antaeus Nekton we meet again."

Alpheus said as Ant entered the room. Alpheus had turned around to face Ant but he hadn't turned far enough.

"Umm Alpheus?"

Alpheus turned his head again.

"Little more to your left....little more... no a little to your right."

"Alpheus are you blind?!"

"Non of your business Antaeus!"

"Yes he's blind."

Ant looked over to Alana it was clear that Alpheus wasn't going to answer any of his questions.

"How'd did this happen?!"

"He was working on his emps and they blew up."

"Don't tell him that!"

Alpheus attempted to walk towards her only to hit another wall.

"Alpheus?! Are you ok?"

Ant walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Get off of me!"

"I just wanna help."

"I don't need your help."

Ant looked to Alana for help. Alana sighed and walked over to him. She grabbed his arm and pulled him off the floor before he could protest.

"Alpheus either you start taking care of yourself or I'm calling Kaiko."

"I'm already calling her."

"ARIA SCRAMBLES!!"

"Activating scramblers."

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANT!"

"....He already left."

"DAMMIT!!"

Ant was running down the halls towards the air lock. He tried to open the door but just as he did the sub went into lock down. Ant heard footsteps and turned around to face Alana.

"Alpheus wants to talk to you."

"Sorry I'm a little busy trying to escape."

Alana sighed.

"Ant. Do not make me drag you."

"I'd like to see you try!"

Alpheus was sat on his pilots chair when he heard the door open followed by Ant yelling.

"LET GO OF ME YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!"

Alana didn't respond and simply dragged Ant in front of Alpheus.

"I got hi- IW DAMMIT!!"

Ant had stomped down on Alana's foot, he half expected her to let go but she held on.

"That really hurt!"

"Let go of me!!"

Alpheus stood up and walked forward.

"Antaeus Nekton it's lovely of you to join us."

"That's a wall.... thats a window... yea that's better."

".... You know Alpheus why don't we just forget about this whole nemesis thing? We could be friends!"

"No. Anyway... where was I?"

"You were going to come to the Aronnax for dinner."

"Yes.. wait no I wasn't. Stop helping him Alana!"

"Or what?"

"Or I'll call the woa!"

"They want to arrest you too!"

"Yea but... ok you have a point."

During their argument Ant had managed to sneak off and escape. When he got back to the Aronnax his mum was waiting.

"Mum! You're not going to believe this!"

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!