dancing in the rain ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ camilo x gn!reader

camilo x gn!reader
short fluff

plot : pepa was not in a good mood lately, so a very goofy camilo decided to dance pulling you with him outside as you two lovingly danced in the rain.

"Why would you seek shelter from the rain, if the rain already sought shelter on you?" 

|||

"Mama! Please calm down--"

"Mi amor, you're ruining the flowers again."

"BETHANKFULITSNOTAHURRICANE--!!"

It was still seven in the morning and everything is a chaos, the familia madrigal decided to have breakfast outside which was.. not the best idea at all.

Thunder started erupting as Dolores quickly covered her ears and winced, Isabela who noticed this tried to comfortingly rub her back, Mirabel and Luisa who was only talking looked at everyone worriedly. 

Antonio hugged a beaver in comfort, Bruno who's just beside Antonio hugged his rats in comfort while the others tried calming Pepa down.

"Mama, will you just please--" Camilo pleaded only to be cut off by Felix who shoved him away, the chameleon boy groaned, slumping himself back to his seat.

He grumbled, crossing his arms as he stared at his Mama's growing dark cloud above her. 

"I wish Y/n was here--"

"Y/n!" 

Camilo perked up hearing Mirabel scream across him, he looked towards where his cousin was looking to see you peeking behind a bush nearby.

"N/n!" Antonio quickly jumped off his seat, sprinting towards Y/n with a beaver in his small arms.

Camilo stared lovingly at the love of his life hug his little brother, greeting him with a charming smile. 

You looked up seeing the curly haired boy staring at you with heart eyes, you chuckled at him before giving him a small wave.

"Oh, y/n! You're here! Come join us for breakfast!" Abuela chimed, fanning her hands towards you who shyly stared at the table.