PART 17

Y/n's POV:
I was here in the room watching tv and thinking about him, well this man only gives me tension! "*bark*"... I looked at the door and saw tan. I smile crept on my lips. "Babyyyy I was missing something and look it was you" i signalled him to come to me. He climbed on the bed.

I was feeling so lonely today. Maybe the one who annoys me isn't here. Isn't it amazing that how I hate that he annoys me but at the same time I'm just missing his annoying.
"Huh! God knows what happened to me, o really want to hate you so much Taehyung"

At night:
Taehyung's POV:
"Go focus on that area I'm here I'll cover this area hurry" I said one of my man. "B-but sir you are alone here!"... "just go jerk" I pushed him and he went. While I tried to cover the area. I hid behind the tree. And sighed. "God bless me"... I whispered.

I came here to help some innocent people who have been abandoned here from almost 3 months, I was just waited this long to get all the information so I could make plans and attack this place. I was eyeing here and there when someone shot right above my head. I laid on the grass so I don't get in sight.

"Shiballll" I cursed. Then I heard some running footsteps. I quickly got up and turned back and shot the three of them. My gun was empty by now, I'm using it from 5 hours now. "Ah-" I groaned and bent down to take one of the gun form them.

While I bent down someone shot my arm. "Ahhh" I laid sat on the ground. "Ufff ahhh" it touched my skin didn't went inside me thankfully. I looked around for who it was and he was hiding behind the tree. "You Moran ssss ahh" i hissed in pain. "Listen hurry Send someone at my location" I said in the woki toki. "Team 1. Replying The Incharge Minhoo, cover up... sir two person will be at your location"... he replied and I nodded.

"I'll s-save myself and them too I promise!" I promised to myself. I need to stay alive for y/n. I rolled over the ground, since I heard someone was coming in my direction I have to be active. Maybe they are my man but what if it's someone.

Time Skip 12:00 am:
"Mission accomplished" I heard minhoo said and I sighed While tears left from my eyes. "G-great job boys well done" i said. The people were coming out where they have been kept from three months, they looked like they have been beaten up too.

"Sir you may leave for hospital since the mission has been successful" one of them said and I looked at my arm the blood was leaking and here I totally forgot about it. "Y-yeah I should go" I said and ran towards my car. I somehow managed to drive to hospital.

On my way I called Jin hyung who's my best friend and a doctor. He helps me in this things, whenever I get hurt coming back from missions. Or others would say that it's a police case since he knows so it's good. "Hyung I'm coming and I'm hurt"... "tsk Taehyung-ah told you a lot of times to be careful, hurry up come" he replied I cut the call.

I looked at my phone and 34 missed calls from mansion. I threw my phone on the passenger seat. And drove to hyung's Hospital.

Time skip:
Y/n's POV:
*Taehyung gets Shot several times and I'm just tied up seeing this whole with my eyes while trying to help*. "TAEHYUNGGG" I screamed woke up. I started crying. It was really worst. "T-Taehyung" I looked beside me and he wasn't there. I looked at the clock and it was 2:00 am already, I freaked out.

I quickly jumped out from the bed and decided to went downstairs and see if he's there. I wore my slippers and opened the door started walking to my way downstairs, while tears never stopped the scene were keep coming in my head. The lights were off. I was standing in the staircase.

Hesitating to step downstairs in dark since I'm pregnant and what if my foot slips. Then suddenly I heard the main big door opened Simone entering inside. I didn't get to see the face since it was dark. Then the lights turned on and I saw Taehyung near the switch board.

I broke down in tears seeing blood stains on his shirt and face. "T-Taehyung" I broke in tears and grabbed his attention. He looked at my way I ran downstairs.

Taehyung's POV:
She was literally crying so badly while mumbling my name. She ran downstairs coming towards me, and I was afraid what if she falls so I stepped ahead. She ruining came towards me. She was about to fell but I held her in my arms. "Y/n" I said. And she hugged.

"Tae" she cried. " h heart skipped a beat when she first time called me from that name.
She was crying. "A-are you ok baby?" I asked and she nodded her head as a no while crying in my arms. "Shh please tell me what happened? Did someone hurt you?" I asked her backing away and looking at her tears.

"What is this a-all" she said pointing at my shirt. "Blood"... I wiped her tears. "Are you ok" she asked with a concerned face. "Tell me naa" she clenched in my coat and I nodded. She again hugged me. "I-I thought you-"... "me?"... "nothing" she stopped.

She backed away and leaned closer to my face. I looked at her lips. "Don't leave me alone ever" she said and kissed me for the first freakin time. I kissed her back. While kissing I could feel her tears falling fro, her eyes which I kept wiping.

End of Taehyung's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish