Chapter 12- Mission 'General Bai' Accomplished!

Bai Yushang, the right hand of the Queen Dowager, wielded a great influence over all. He was not only respected among his men but also among the common citizens. Then why was his only son so neglected? 

Bai Yuan just cursed internally. What's wrong with being born as an intersex? Later he found out that the previous Bai Yuan's mother was also forced to get married with General Bai as a result there was a cliff of hatred for a long time between them. By that time, he had already conceived Bai Yuan so he didn't leave. After Bai Yuan was born he couldn't hold for much longer and passed away. Bai Yuan was brought up by his nanny who is currently babysitting Yeye too… Although she doesn't look that old at all!(BY) General Bai also started to stay away from the home, on the battlegrounds. 

To cease Bai Yuan's loneliness Bai Yushang thought of having his nephew, Zhou Keyu and niece, Zhou Shinyu at their manor. But those sinister pair of siblings only made his life difficult. In simple words, the previous Bai Yuan had a tough childhood, living in fear and loneliness. 

Does having the surname Bai invite bad luck so easily? 

Bai Yushang and Bai Yuan were sitting in a big room that looked more like an armor room than a study room. 

Seems like General Bai likes to collect weapons. 

…….. A few unbearable years later 

No way he's going to initiate a conversation with me!

(╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵ ┻━┻

And so Bai Yuan chose to play safe and fast, "Have you been well, father?" 

General Bai sipped his tea and replied with a single syllable, "Hm" 

:') why is it hard? 

"Did I perhaps disturb you?" 

"No" 

"Is the tea good?" 

"Hm" 

  ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽why is it so hard??? 

"How have you been?"asked General Bai. 

"°o° I- I am doing fine (I guess)" 

He spoke!! Holy ****

Bai Yuan felt a small surge of unknown happiness. He continued, 

"Father, will it be okay to participate in this year's hunting game?" 

General Bai's hands froze in the air,

"You want to do what?" 

"I want to participate in the hunting." 

"But you only recovered yesterday!" 

"It's been a month already, Father, don't worry." 

"What if you get hurt again?" 

So you do care for Bai Yuan. Okay, my plan is successful. 

Mission 'know General Bai' accomplished! 

" I assure you I'll play safe and I came to you to find an instructor." 

General Bai looked a little perplexed and hesitant but in the end he couldn't bear to reject Bai Yuan. 

All is well if the end is well

.

.

.

Yes! I found myself an instructor and an opportunity to show everyone how capable I am. 

I'll be watching you, Wang Yiheng. Prepare for your funeral. I hope my first arrow goes through your heartless ribcage. 

*gesture of swiping a thumb across the throat*

A.N.: That will be all for today guys. Please tell me , if you think the chapters are short or lack something. Have a good dayyy(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝) 》