𝟭𝟯🌙

Mugi has formally met nezuko and it was like,

"Hmm!" Nezuko jumped on mugi, hugged her, and rubbed her face with the little one's.

Mugi blinked and stared at nezuko, confused. She fully remembers that nezuko tried to attack rui with tanjiro but mugi likes the hug.

Mugi decided that she will not attack nezuko.

For now, lmao.

Nezuko saw the now alive popo and reached her hand towards him.

Popo growled, "dON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR LONG ASS NAILS!" He slapped nezuko's hand away, earning gasps from zenitsu and tanjiro.

"mUGIIIII, CONTROL YOUR FREAKING DOLL! HOW DARE HE TALK TO NEZUKO-CHAN LIKE- AAAAHHHH!!!!" Zenitsu screeched when popo started to jump on his face and attack him.

Tanjiro flinched and inched away from zenitsu who was screaming "traitor!" At him because he won't help the poor yellow haired boy who was beaten to a pulp by a doll.

"Hmm! Hm!" Nezuko started to rub mugi's head and put it on her lap, humming a lullaby.

Mugi blinked owlishly before she shrugs and snuggles more into the older one and slept.

Tanjiro gaped at their interaction. WHY IS SHE MORE DOCILE WITH MY SISTER?! IS IT BECAUSE SHE'S A DEMON AS WELL?! he suddenly wondered what if he's a demon as well.

The next night, mugi saw giyuu who was walking alone like the lonely dude he is inside the butterfly estate.

She walked up to him when she smells something sweet.

Giyuu looked at mugi who was looking at him with curiousity swirling in her eyes.

He held up a donut and mugi's eyes seem to sparkle and follow everywhere the donut went.

"Catch." Giyuu throws the donut at mugi who catches it and quickly eat it, humming in delight on how sweet the donut tastes.

Giyuu deadpanned. Why is she like a dog?

"What are you doing here, tomioka?" Obanai suddenly showed up and hissed at the poor giyuu.

The serpent hashira saw mugi's bulging cheeks that she got from eating the donut like a squirrel.

"You poisoned her with your food didn't you?" Obanai squinted his eyes at giyuu and quickly picked mugi up to his arms, trying to make the little demon spit out whatever she eats from giyuu.

Giyuu only have his usual deadpan face on as he shook his head. "I didn't poison her."

Kaburamaru lifted his head up and hissed.

Mugi swallowed the donuts in her mouth, get out of obanai's grip, and jumped on to giyuu, clinging on his haori, surprising both of the hashiras.

"Again!" Mugi had one arm out, asking him for another donut.

Giyuu shook his head, "i don't have any more donuts."

Mugi pouted, let go of his haori, and slumped at the floor, just laying there sad because giyuu doesn't have any more donuts to give her.

Obanai scowled at giyuu, "why didn't you bring more donuts?! Look how sad she is, tomioka!"

Giyuu was like, 🧍🏻‍♂️.