Chapter - 43

Hello and welcome my bestest buddies..... From your lovely Kajal
🤗
I hope all of you are rocking as usual....

As I know already that how impatient all of you are for this chapter.... So enjoy 😁😁

But.. But... But...

There is a surprise is this chapter 😉

To know that... First read
Happy Reading☺☺☺

******
In the last chapter we've come across a completely different version of Raj, that how he changed him to a complete lover boy to earn the forgiveness and love of his wife.

Now Present....

Kajal was stunned on Raj s words. Without speaking a single word they both entered the villa hand in hand, just when they reached near the stairs and Kajal started moving towards her room beside the staircase.... Raj held her finger, just like a kid.

She turned and looked at his finger with confusion and then at him, Raj was looking towards her with a sorry filled expression .

He looked expectingly and innocently towards her and said, "Abhi tak naraz ho kya!!.......Aaj bhi mujhe tumare bina sona padega!!! Please maaf kar do na mujhe... Please!!!
(You're still angry with me,today also I've to sleep without you beside me. forgive me please)

Kajal turned her face thinking of that time when she was also asking for forgiveness from him.

Raj thought that she's still angry with him. He turned to climb the stairs when he felt a pull on his wrist, he turned and saw his Kajal, who's having a sad smile on her face with glassy eyes.

She held his hand and hugged it near her chest and said in an emotional breaking voice, "Apke baaho me liye bina main bhi kaha so pati hoon!!
(I also can't sleep without your embrace)

Raj immediately cupped her face with his free hand and asked, " It.. It meant that you've forgive me!!!

Kajal just nodded at him smilingly and the next millisecond he pulled her in a bonecrushing hug.

After it felt like hours Raj pulled back grinning and said, "Thank you doll, thank you so much"

"Don't call me doll anymore, it makes me feel like a little girl" Kajal said with a cute frown.

Raj chuckled and asked, "why?? It's sounds so cute, which you're and didn't you like this endearment of mine"

"Maybe... I like your other endearments!!! Kajal said playing with his jacket button.

Raj thought confusingly and smiled with a smirk and said, " Which one?? Sweetheart!!!

Kajal just nod her head smiling shyly. He joined their foreheads laughing at her shyness. He sighed in relief and said, "You don't know sweetheart how much I missed us.....

" Didn't you missed anything else about us"Kajal asked with mere shyness.

Raj pulled out with  confusion and asked, "what else about us??

Kajal smacked his arm and said, " Itne dino se to bade romantic hero bane ghoom rahe hai, ......ab mafi mil gayi to kiss karne ke liye bhi mujhe kehna padega!!!!
(You've been a complete romantic hero from few days. Now, when you've finally earned the forgiveness also, than also I need to ask for a kiss!!! )

Cupping her face he went near her lips and said huskily, "You've no idea sweetheart, how badly I missed those petals"

The next moment he smashed her lips will his in a toe curling kiss. It made both of them surprised to witness the passion of Raj this time.