𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ━━ 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮

▬▬ by still waters, standing on equilibrium

YOU WERE REJECTED.

"Waaah . . . I'm so sad." Not really.

That was new for you. It bothered you, but you didn't care at the same time.

In most instances, humans had psychologically perceived that you were a physically attractive person, getting more attention each time. It sucked hard even so, for you were being highly objectified. Every single one of them wanted a piece of you. You also recently had an encounter with a human species that wanted to buy you for their sexual gratification. It made you feel less than human, it was as though you turned into a thing or commodity.

Yeah, shit it is.

For years and years, it was like that.

You were more viewed like a Greek statue rather than a human being. Only if there would see less of your physical attributes so that you would be able to feel more authentic to the eyes of the beholders and less like an object to be gawked at.

Thus, it was a relief to see someone actually existed who didn't care about you, telling you to shut up instead.

You did shut up, anyway, now you were back to being silent.

Staring and staring, studying each line and dirt that your best friend called 'ceiling' had.

You were lying on the couch like a corpse in a coffin. Steadily, steadily . . . Waiting, listening, and smelling Nanami's cooking.

I'm getting hungrier . . . 🥺

Your inner subconscious made that sparkly, animated face.

Those passed minutes you were savoring the smell of the food, Yuji popped his head around the door.

"Tadaima!" he exclaimed jovially. Then he ran towards the couch, peering over you. "Sensei! Hello~!"

You grinned thinly. "Yo, otsukare."