Chapter 2 (RR)

Rye's POV

"Babe, mom's birthday will be on the weekend." Elaine, my girlfriend, told me. She wants me to send her gifts. That would would be no problem.

We've been in a relationship for one and a half years.

At first, she was charming to me. But as time passes by, I can't understand myself. I promised her I was going to love her forever and I need to keep that promise.

"Yes, I remembered. Don't worry about that."

"I love you, babe." She kissed me on my cheek.

She is now sleeping in my room.
I can feel that my mom doesn't like her. I don't know what to do. I want them to like her, but Elaine is not exerting effort for them to like her. She only stays in my room or our spa whenever she's in the mansion. She doesn't mingle with my family. I know Aki doesn't like her too. I am stressed out about this, actually.

"Babe, we are scheduled to clean the floor tomorrow. You have to sleep early. I'll wake you around 7. Good?"
I tucked her hair on her ear.

"Can't you just ask someone to do that?" She whined.

"No, babe. This will be quick. Don't worry, that's why we need to be early. You just have to wake up with me. I'll do the cleaning instead. Okay, my princess?"

"Alright, but you have to make me happy tonight first." I got what she meant when she touched me down there.

I don't feel the spark anymore.

I woke up early. Elaine is still sleepy. She just rested on the couch while I did the mopping.

Mommy Ira went out of their room.
He looked at me, then at Elaine.
Shit!

"Why is my baby boy so early to clean?" Mommy kissed the top of my head. He is my grandmom, my dad's mother.
"And Hi, Elaine. How's coffee? Good?" I know that tone.

"Yeah, good." My girlfriend answered.

"Since it's good, maybe you can help your boyfriend after, right? Are your parents not worried about you not going home?" Mommy asked her.

"No, sir. My parents are not worried at all. They trust Rye."

"But I don't trust you. I mean, of course, my grandson is trustworthy."
Mommy obviously doesn't like her too.
"She is not the queen here." Mommy Ira whispered to me. "Hand her a mop."

I sighed.

I sat beside my girlfriend, "done with coffee? Clean with me?"

"You said you will just let me sit here? I am tired. Should I just go home?" She asked. Okay, go home. I think it's better.

"No, babe. Okay, just sit here. Don't be mad." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you, babe." She kissed me on my lips just in time my parents came out of their room.

Dad sat in the dining while my mom prepared his coffee. My mommy loves taking care of my dad. Though, most of the time, he acts like a baby. We actually call him our youngest sibling. He is the most spoiled mother on earth.

"Rye, didn't you see me walking here? Am I a ghost?" My mom asked.

I walked towards where he was and hugged him. "Of course, I saw you. You are too beautiful to be ignored. Good morning mom." I hugged him.

"Good morning, my baby boy." Mom greeted me back. He whispered to me. "Is that girl sick? Didn't she see me? Gaaddd, Rye."

"I am sorry, mom. I'll talk to her." I hugged him tighter.