sandcastles ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ bruno x gn!reader

fiveyearold!bruno x fiveyearold!gn!reader
fluffy fluffy fluffy!!

plot : it was the day of the triplet's gift ceremony, everyone was having fun celebrating in each room except for Bruno's, so you decided to spend the rest of the night building sandcastles with him inside his room.

"I'd build thousands of sandcastles with you over and over again!" 

|||

"Mama! There he is! We're late!" A five-year-old y/n whined as they pull their mother's skirt, their other hand pointing up the stairs.

Bruno, who's by his door way finally saw you. He crooked a wide smile as his sad frown left his face as soon as he saw you.

Bruno slid down the stairs that Casita flattened for him.

"Y/n!"

"Bruno!"

The two kids hugged each other in greetings, Alma and Y/n's mother stared at the two in awe.

"I was waiting for you!" The boy with the green ruana shyly exclaimed, looking at the tip of his shoes.

"Sorry bru.. but at least i'm here now!" Y/n jollied as they looked behind Bruno, directly locking their gaze onto the boy's glowing door.

"Do you want to see the gift i got?!" Bruno excitedly asked before pulling Y/n's wrist as they dashed towards his tower.

"Bru! You have a tower!" Y/n exclaimed as Bruno quickly nodded. 

"My room is really big!" The boy with the green ruana jumped around. "There's so many stairs too!" He added.

"What is it like?" The other being the five year old they are, curiously opened the door to Bruno's room.

Bruno gulped before nervously pulling Y/n inside. His room was empty out of the three. 

The townspeople decided to celebrate in Pepa and Julieta's room instead, but that didn't bother him now that you're there.

Except, if you didn't like the room.

Y/n looked around for a few minutes, seeing sand falling and flying everywhere. They tilted their head upwards the see so many stairs leading up a room.

"There's so much sand!" Y/n gasped in amazement, bruno stared at them in shock, he thought that they would actually not like his room.

The other kids cried and whined for their parents to take them home as soon as they entered.

The other kids cried before they could even enter his room, just by seeing an evil-looking image of a guy by the door.

"We can make sandcastles!" Y/n inquired, sparkles erupted their eyes as they looked over Bruno who stared at them with a shocked face.

"Y-You want to..?" The boy with the green ruana asked as the latter quickly nodded. "Okay..!"

The two sat down the sand hills as they started building sandcastles. 

"Don't you.. want to go to Julieta or Pepa's room? Their room is much better.." Bruno started as his hands hung to his side in a saddened manner.

Y/n noticed this as they gave him a furrowed brow.

"BruBru! Their rooms are already filled with people!" The five year old kid with sand flakes all over them objected.

Bruno locked gazes with him as he still had a saddened expression in display.

"We have this room all to ourselves! You don't have to care about them!" Y/n beamed with a wide toothy grin. 

They looked towards the door before pointing at it. "That weird guy by your door is scary, i know! But i'm not scared!" Their smile widened.

"R-Really..?" 

"That's bruno! And that's you! Why would i be scared of you, brubru?" Y/n giggled, finally building a sandcastle.

"What about the sand..?" The boy with the green ruana muttered, extending his arm out to catch some of the falling sand beside them. 

"The sand is cool! We can make sandcastles with them!" Bruno turned to look at Y/n who still have that wide toothy grin in their face, they looked up locking gazes with him.

"I'd build thousands of sandcastles with you over and over again!"