Being A Bully - Part 2

I didn't think anyone would want a part 2!
---

Previously, from part 1:
"Ugh. Just don't tell anyone." You snarl and look away from him.

"I won't. I won't. Well, as long as you agree to go on a real date with me, I won't tell anyone." Varian says.

"Heh. Using my feelings against me, I see." You look over to him, "You got yourself a deal Mr. Freckles." You shake Varian's hand.
"First time you're not choking me. Nice." Varian says looking at your hands, "Also that's not my name. Although, if it was, I would make you my Mrs. Freckles."

Varian's hand still being in yours, you pull aggressively. He stumbles towards you. "You break my heart. I break you. We both know I'm capable of doing it." You say in a low scary voice.

"Heh." is the only thing Varian gets out.
---

You were in your bedroom looking through your closet.
Tonight was your date with Varian.
You had to find the perfect outfit for him.

Choose The One You Like Better (Or come up with your own):

You quickly slipped on the best dress you had found

You quickly slipped on the best dress you had found. Hopefully Varian would like it.

You walk over to your full length mirror and spin in a circle.
You went over to your vanity and did your hair.
You carefully added a hair piece in and smiled.

Choose The Hair Piece You Like Better (Or come up with your own):

You quickly did some soft light make up then smiled at yourself in the mirror

You quickly did some soft light make up then smiled at yourself in the mirror. He said he was gonna pick you up ar 6:30 and take you on a romantic date.

There was suddenly a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it!" Your dad called from down stairs.

Sh*t! If he knew you were going on a date, he'd kill both you and Varian.

"No! I got it!" You yelled as you ran down the stair of your house.

You quickly throw the door open, "Hi, Varian. Let's go." You start to drag him away from the house before running back to the open front door. "Dad! I'm going hang out with my friend! I don't know how long I'll be out. But I'll let you know when I'm on my way home! Okay, love you!" You quickly slam the door and turn to Varian.
"Okay, I'm ready."

You notice Varian practically drooling while looking at you.
You giggled, "Come on, Nerd. Where are we going?" You go up to him and take hold of his arm. "Not to prom, that's for sure." Varian states, snapping out of his trance.
You roll your eyes, "You are such a nerd. Its cute." You gently peck his cheek. He blushed.

"So, what first?" You smile. "Well," Varian starts, "I scheduled a horse and carriage ride then dinner then a surprise." "That surprise better not be you proposing to me." You say. "Don't worry. Its not." Varian smiles as the two of you walk away from your house.

~Time Skip because I'm too lazy to write out a whole carriage ride and a fancy dinner, so we're now at the surprise~

You and Varian walked down the street hand in hand, walking away from the restaurant.

"So, is it surprise time?!" You smile. "Who knew someone so dark can be so cheery?" Varian laughed as you slapped his arm. "Its an act... Kind of. I'm not as harsh as one would think." You look away with a frown, "I hate that I come off that way. Heh, I guess that's what I get for bullying a nerd for 2 years." "I thought you only bullied me." Varian smirked. You looked back and raised an eyebrow. "You said you bullied a nerd. Meaning you would have to be bullying 2 people." Varian said. You giggled, "Hm. I thought I only bullied you."

Soon the two of you arrived at Varian's house.

"Sooooo. What are we doing here?" You ask. "Well, I talked to some of your friends, not telling them who I am since they would just mock me, and asked them what your dream date would be." Varian explains as the two of you enter his house. "I had this whole thing planned out already, but I wanted to make this more magical for you." Varian finishes.

Varian grabbed your hand and pulled you up to his room. "Woah! Vary! Can we take this slow?!" You ask. "I- No. No. No. I just wanted to give you one of my hoodies to wear so you don't get cold." Varian lightly blushes as he pulls a hoddie with a raccoon printed on it out of his closet. He handed it to you. You slipped it over your head and smiled at how warm it was. "You look adorable." Varian pushes a strand of hair out of your face. You instantly blush and whisper, "Thank you." Varian took your hand and pulled you downstairs.

"I heard your dream date was just snuggling on the couch while watching a movie, so that's what we are gonna do!" Varian smiles widely as he goes to the kitchen to make popcorn, "You can go to the couch and get blankets together. There's a large basket of blankets next to the couch." "Alright!" You smile and walk to the living room.
You find the basket and pull out a few blankets. You decide not to relax on the couch just yet, you just wanna relax with Varian.

Varian soon comes out with a big bowl of popcorn. He sets it down on the coffee table before he grabs your waist and falls down backwards onto the couch.
"Vary!" You exclaim as you land on top of Varian. "Yes, Milady." Varian smirks. "I-!" You stop. "You were saying?"  Varian smirks even more. You huff and get off of him, allowing him to adjust. He sits up then lays back down across the couch. You end up crawling in between his legs, your back pressed against Varian's chest.

"What do you wanna watch?" Varian asks. Soon enough, before he realized it, you were asleep. "Do you get tired this easily?!" Varian complains before smiled at how cute you are.

"Hm. Good night, Love." Varian adjusts his position. He leans down and carefully presses his lips to yours.

Little did he know,
You were just faking that you were asleep.

------
Author's Note

Thanks a lot people who wanted a part 2 (I'm looking at you Wolfcrafter2026) I had to rush this!
Then again, I took my time since its like been a week or two or around that time, maybe...
But whatever. I just hope you enjoyed it!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1141

Future Ruddiger here! For once I honestly don't have a future Ruddiger note thing-