Chapter 18

3rd Person's POV

Julieta is uncomfortable by Agustin's and Mirabel's action but she stopped herself. Agustin sweat when the three men they defeated earlier, once again rose up with another five new men. Those three new men took knives out of their pockets that made the others sweat even more, well maybe except for Mirabel who kind of expected this.

Eight men ran off to them, three for Luisa, two for Agustin and three armed men more for Mirabel. Camilo 'tsk' but stayed behind them incase the other men tried to attack the family without Agustin, Luisa and Mirabel knowing. Mirabel easily kicked the one man's side and punched the other. That one man groaned and grabbed Mirabel's leg. She glared at the man and lift herself to kick that man with her other leg and landed on her arms.

The man finally let her go so she smiled but the two other men threw their knives towards the direction where her family is. Camilo and the others didn't seem to notice it so she picked rocks from the ground and  threw it at their direction, completely stopping the knives. This time, Camilo and Luisa looked at the sound and nodded at Mirabel.

Meanwhile, on Luisa's side, she groaned when the one man surprisingly landed a hit on her, despite his size, he is even quite smaller than Mirabel. She glared at the little man and punched him directly on face, knocking him out. This made the two men pissed and decided to attack her at the same time thinking that they would win, but well... don't underestimate Luisa's muscle. She grabbed the man's collar and threw him on the other while smiling. She isn't some psycho but that little success made her smile.

'That was nice even without a gift' she thought and looked at her Dad's battle. Agustin kind of had a hard time battling the two, it's not the same number as Luisa's and Mirabel's but since those men was a bit taller and bigger than him, he had a hard time but still didn't gave up. "Beestings are far more powerful and painful!" he yelled and slapped the man and punch it with all his strength that finally knocked that man out but, the battle isn't over yet.

After knocking the man off, he looked at the other man who just glared at him and was about to attack Agustin but this time, he is the one who ran to the man and kicked the man on the stomach. He breathe heavily and styled his tie and confidently looked at her two daughters. 

Mirabel scoffed and went to her Dad, as well as Luisa. "Nice" Mirabel said sarcasticly but is actually proud of him. Luisa cleared her throat and looked at Lero who is looking at them with a smirk. "You got a quite nice granddaughters, hag" Alma ignored that message and decided to ask him question this time. "Can you just get out of this town already?" Alma asked Lero who obviously refused.

"No. We're not leaving this town until I get what I want" He said and raised his hand and thirty men in total stepped forwards, men that the Madrigal's didn't even know that he had. Mirabel stopped tying her hair and just looked at the men's number. Camilo now groaned and also stepped forward as well as Bruno and Felix. Isabela being perfect her entire life, just stayed behind since she knew that its her time now to guard the others. Dolores seem to realized what Isabela is doing and made up her mind that she'll also protect the others at all cost. They don't know what's happening or what they want but they wanna protect what's dear to them. 

-----------------------

Update!😊