cheat ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ luisa x fem!reader

luisa x fem!reader

plot : you cheated

|||

|||

"Did you cheat?"

You froze hearing a deep familiar voice behind you, it was luisa.

You sat frozen on her bed as you swallowed the lump in your throat. "Luisa..?" You called out as you could only see her silhouette by the doorway.

But you could tell she had a furious expression on display.

Sweat started forming on your palms at the thought of Luisa finding out about what you've been hiding from her.

"Y/n." She called in the same manner. "I asked you a question, did you cheat?" You could hear her breath getting heavier and heavier.

And it looks like you did find out what you were hiding from her.

"Luisa- i-.." You looked down in guilt. "I'm sor--"

"Y/n, how could you?!" She exclaimed, but she still gently slammed the door shut, she didn't want the others forming outside her bedroom door.

"Luisa! How am i not supposed to?!" I yelled back. "Look! It's not a big deal! I only cheated once!" I added as i stood up.

She huffed harshly, walking towards me.

"This is the second time! I gave you a chance the last time you did!" 

You quickly shook your head as she heaved a sigh, tilting her head upwards by your foolishness.

"That's it. No chocolate cookies for a week." Luisa deadpanned as she grabbed the jar of cookies by the bedside table.

"WHAT?! LUISA!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" You shrieked as she placed the jar of cookies on top of the tall ass shelves in her room.

You let out a loud whine as you climbed up her shoulders. 

"Y/n, why are you even cheating?! It's not your cheat day!" She sternly pointed at your before walking away from the shelves.

You groaned, failing to reach the cookies. "Please! Amor! Why do i even have to go on diet?! I'm in a good shape!" You glared down at her.

"Oh yes you are, but you eat chocolate every single day! It's not healthy!" She snapped back, running towards the bathroom. 

You whined again as you slid down her arms. 

"And go brush your teeth, i know you just ate." Luisa narrowed her eyes at you as you puckered your lips, obliging. 

But before you could even enter her bathroom, you stopped on your tracks, you looked up to her with a glare.

"Aw~ Don't give me that look, mi vida." She giggled adoringly at you before kissing your forehead.

You attempted to give her a more scarier glare which didn't really work.

Even if how many times you'd harden your glare, she'll still find it cute. Of course, you're the love of her life!

You sighed in defeat before brushing your teeth, finally entering the bathroom.

Luisa followed behind you, also washing her face as you two playfully fought for the sink.

After your wholesome night routine with her, the lights were finally out as you groaned, looking up at her hanging bed again.

Luisa's bed was also hanging from above, just like her older sister, Isabela, but isabela's bed could move on its own and move down the height of a person.

Luisa's bed has ladders and ropes leading up, which you guessed, Casita decorated for her since Luisa's room was filled with hanging ropes and so many gym equipment.

Sometimes, you feel like her bathroom is the only thing you love about her room. 

..and her, of course..

You just can't understand why the bed couldn't move on its own.

"Aww~" Luisa cooed in awe as she stared down at you from above. "Don't want to hang with the ropes again?~" She teasingly awed. 

You playfully glared at her as she cackles in response. 

Your face beamed as you saw her outstretched arm for you to hold on to. You intertwined your hand with hers as she easily pulled you up.

As you reached her bed, you quickly wrapped your arms around her neck pulling her with you to lie down.

"I love you." You crooked a warm and solemn smile that didn't fail to make her fall in love with you again. 

She mirrored your smile before snuggling with you, pulling the sheets for the both of you.

"I love you too, y/n." She muffled, your hug tightened as she inclined her head up to look at you. "But you still can't have chocolates this week--"

"Luisa!"

"I mean it!"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

a/n's note:

i might be receiving requests soon! i'm yearning for suggestions (╥_╥)