bicycle ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader

mirabel x fem!reader
fluff

plot : y/n l/n, a famous tinker in encanto meets Mirabel Madrigal who had the biggest crush on her as soon as she laid eyes on you the very first time she entered your shop, your friendship started from there.

"Y/n! I like you!"

"What?! I can't hear you! The wind is too loud!"

"Slow down!"

|||

It was definitely not a normal day for Mirabel who just accidentally sat on her glasses yesterday.

Now she had to wear her old glasses that couldn't really fit anymore. 

Good thing there's this famous tinker in town and she just received a letter that her glasses was already fixed. 

Mirabel couldn't even take a bath well due to her overlapping excitement. 

No no, not the idea of getting her new and fixed glasses again.

But because of this said 'famous tinker' in town. 

Y/n Echeverria. 

You had a very unique name that caught her attention, your unique looks caught her attention as well.

She'd be lying if she said you're not interesting at all.

She finally arrived at your shop as she gave one final look of admiration at the shop before taking off her glasses.

She was not just interested in you, she was also interested about everything you do.

One example is the shop you built, designed, and constructed it yourself.. without even the help of Luisa or any of the Madrigals!

Mirabel took a deep breath, pushing the wooden door open as the bell rung, indicating that someone came in.

You looked up from the table as you crooked a smile, just as you expected.