red ribbon ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x fem!reader

dolores x fem!reader
smut
alt titles : birthday cake, birthday sex, pretty moan.

plot : the familia madrigal as usual went to town to help the townspeople, dolores who's usually the one telling the family if someone's asking for help got distracted by a pretty moan, clueless of who it is, the young madrigal searched for the voice only to see you by the river with a bloody knee.

"Do you like these red ribbons? I have more

"Do you like these red ribbons? I have more." 

|||

"Luisa! Can you move my house please?"

"Senorita Julieta! There's an accident inside the Sanchez's house!"

It was Dolores's birthday today and everything seems to be well.. for now.. 

Everyone had their to-do list filled and calls of their names echoed around the whole village. 

Dolores, the birthday girl who's the one responsible for calls tilts her head and ears here and there. 

"Antonio, the kids are looking for you at the playground." Dolores crooked a small smile as her younger brother nodded before dashing towards the playground. 

"Camilo, senorito guerzon needs--"

The curly haired girl paused, a ringing ear-catching moan echoed through her eardrums.

Her eyes widened as blood started rising up her cheeks as well as her blood pumped in a fast pace, her heart beat beating faster than ever.

"Needs..?" Her other curly haired brother asked, confused about the sudden pause Dolores just made.

"T-They need you.. uh.. right now!" Dolores chimed as Camilo slowly nodded with the same weirded out look as he left shortly.

The curly haired girl stared at her brother's shrinking figure before quickly whipping her head at the direction of the voice.

"Ngh~.." 

There it was again, the blood climbed up her ears as sweat started forming on her forehead.