🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1

●                                                                                                                                                    ●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1 // 🄰🄽 🄴🅅🄴🄽🅃🄵🅄🄻 🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄳🄰🅈
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

"Alright Darling, That should be it" My Mother says smiling at me, I smile back at her in response and rush out the door, I look at the small map my momma had given me and follow it carefully.

I arrive at a crosswalk and see about over 100 kids there wearing the same uniform as me, not a second later, the traffic light turns green and they all rush to the other side, Thinking we had to run there I follow them running along with them.

I soon followed them to this big school and i seemed to have stepped in right on time because as soon as I got over I heard a whistle go off and a few gaurds Go over to the entrance to get the students to write their names down onto a board.

I happen to notice a boy and a girl looking at eachother, the boy was looking at the girl in a teasing Manor while the girl was looking at him with an irritated expression, she throws a bag to the ground, i assume it was the boys bag and she kicks it.

The boy just smirks in amusement and heads into the building, I soon follow the rest of the students and head inside, I look back at the map once again and follow the directions of what I assume to be the Teachers office, on the way I bump into someone and I make the student and me fall to the ground "Ah! 𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚" I quickly say.

I stand back up and offer my hand to the student whom I knocked over and he gladly accepts it "I'm so sorry are you alright?" I quickly say to the boy, he chuckles and waves his hands at me "No no its okay! I should have been looking at where I was going" he says smiling at me "I should have as well" I say smiling back at him.

His face seemed to go red when I smiled at him, His smile grows wider and he offers his hand for a handshake "I'm Gyeong-su it's a pleasure bumping into you" He says chuckling, I giggle along with him and accept his hand "The pleasure is all mine, I'm Allisa, You can just call me Ally" I say smiling at him.

"Pardon me if I'm wrong but, are you new here? I dont think I've seen you around here before" Gyeong-su asks tilting his head "Yeah, I just transfered yesterday, my Korean is a bit rusty som go easy on me alright?" I tell him scratching the back or my neck in embarrassment, he laughs at my reaction "Hey it's alright! If I'm gonna be honest, Your Korean is actually quite good" Gyeong-su says with a big smile on his face.

Seeing him smile just made me smile, I then remembered I had to get to the principles office before the bell rings so I could ask which class I had to go to "Oh! Could you do me a favor?" I ask Gyeong-su "Woah calm down now, we just met, of course I'll do anything for you" Gyeong-su says raising his hands up, but then grinning in amusement at his own words.