Excerpt

"You are joking"

For my sanity and for my sake, I hope that they are, because this is too much, because—

Hell, I came here to run away from that!

"No" Doctor says, her ever calm voice sounding so soothing that I want to give her a hug but I don't think doing that now would help my case "We are not"

Strawberry is already rolling his eyes "I told you she was not ready to find out"

"It is not like we could keep it from her forever" Chocolate says rolling his eyes as well before leaning into Cream "I missed fucking Cream on the dining table with everyone present"

What?

"Nilla—"

"I literally just escaped jail because of this same shit and you all are—" I try to take a deep breath in so I can talk properly without exploding but it's not working "Five people? Hell, I see life time imprisonment going on here"

"No one has to know Nilla" Caramel's small voice says as softly as possible "Even you had no idea"

"Well because I thought it was brotherly love, not whatever— Not whatever this is!"

"We did not expect you to understand" Cream says, his voice monotonous as always as his face keeps remaining blank "But we love one another very much, it is how it has always been ever since we arrived here. For some reason, we are connected to one another and I don't think that's a coincidence"

"I suppose that it is natural that people seeing one another naked for a couple of years feel for one another but—"

"So you feel for us then?" Chocolate has his puppy eyes wide and needy as those words leave his lips.

But he has no idea the emotional shock it gave me "What?"

"The only reason we tell you this is because we had hoped you would want to be a part of us" Doctor says, then adds as if reflecting on her statement "Of course, it is not a necessary requirement to stay here till you want to leave but we would like it if you were one of us"

I stare at their faces, which were sculpted so perfectly and beautifully, obviously made for destruction and chaos as I say "Honest? No one is going to try anything to get me to change my mind?"

Chocolate is already pouting but Doctor nods "Yes"

"Fine" I say as I fold my hands "But do I get to see you guys when you— You know"

Caramel's blush is furious, Chocolate's smirk is infuriating, Cream's gaze is calculating, Strawberry's frown just pisses me off—

And Doctor—

Her face is just perfect "You are welcome anytime you want Vanilla"

Well, fuckity fucking fuck.

What have I gotten myself into?