Chapter 30: She Needs You

Lisa's POV

"Uhh I never wish to come here if it weren't for you.."

Jennie stormed out groaning for walking past us as soon as she jumped out of her rover.

I look at her while we're helping Jungkook to take out our groceries and luggages in our car.

"I hate you Lisa," she said before storming out as she walked like a model upstairs porch and entered the villa that both Jungkook and I went on our anniversary.

"What's wrong with that woman? Is she having a self crisis because I promoted her?" I asked in disbelief.

"She's probably stressed out after giving her more task," Jungkook said while giving me the paper bags and took our luggages out of my grip.

"But she's been doing the same work for 5 years, I don't get it," I blinked my eyes confused.

"Then maybe it's because of Taehyung hyung, he's been nagging me non stop to talk to Jen, I guess something did happened to them," He winked at me and clicking his tongue before going to the master's bedroom, where our bedroom is.

"Seriously it's been over a month" I told myself.

On the victory party, I told them that I just had a new villa that is good for winter season, since it has a very nice view of the bamboo field, and has a hot spring inside.

They were curious about the place, and both me and Jennie had a good time with Chae and Jisoonie that day, we started hanging out in public more often than before and having a girl group chat we called 'the pinks' just because Chae who named it and created it in the first place has an obsession with baby pink.

People love our growing friendship especially now that they knew I invited interlude and them at the ball.

And as soon as I arrived at the living room I was shock to see other face that I didn't know she will come, since we have a bad first impression with each other.

But still I couldn't just reject Jisoonie's suggestion to invite her over. And I think it's good way to get more comfortable with each other.

"Yeri, I'm so glad you came," I gave her a smile.

"I'm sorry for being rude before Lisa, I hope you forgive me.." She returned my smiled, "And thank you for inviting me over after what happened."

"That's alright, you are Chae and Jisoonie's friend, of course I'll invite you,"

"Oh my lalalisa!! You look so good!" Jisoo hugged me as soon as she saw me.

"And so is you! I can't believe Namjoon oppa had you wrapped up in his hands," "I hope he's taking care of you nicely" I return her hug tightly.

"Oh come on you know its the other way around!" She giggled at it.

"Oh my god chae! Your hair is pink now! How are them roots be doing there babe?" I asked as soon as I saw Chae and Jen joining us.

"Hmm tell me about it, I don't like me in black hair, pinksé it is for the next comeback!" She went closer and hug me.

"I want to see you in black actually", I told her after pulling away.

"She's been blonde for three years, I don't know if her roots are still intact, I will throw a party in my house if she ever painted her hair black!" Jisoonie said, we laughed at her.

"Count me in!" I said.

"Me too!" Yeri said.

"Aish! Don't leave me behind!" Jennie said.