Chapter 62- Actually we have slept together

together

Zhan Bei Tian and Mu Yi Fan saw everyone’s eyes filled with why questions,, he explained:” Do you think with your face, your stomach and thighs, arms, that you can eat seafood?”

After saying this, they found that the other person’s body is full of injuries, and he looked very delicate.

Mu Yi Fan was paralyzed.

Originally, he wanted to eat a meal before he became a zombie. Otherwise, after he became a real zombie, these cooked foods would have no taste for him anymore. It would only be like chewing wax in his mouth.

Zhan Bei Tian said to Mao Yu who had been observing them secretly: “You order for me.”

“Okay.” Mao Yu smiled and took the menu, blinking at Mu Yi Fan’s face wrapped in gauze, and then ordered five or six light. The dishes, as well as the signature dishes in the Han Building, also ordered more than a dozen local dishes.

After the waiter left, Lu Lin also took a seat.

Mu Yi Fan calculated in his heart, there are 22 people in the box, all of them are Zhan Bei Tian’s subordinates, all of them are tall and big men, no one is shorter than one meter eight, and the muscles on their bodies are strong, making people feel like they’re army trained.

When all the people were seated, they all looked at each other.

Xiang Guo coughed and looked at Mu Yi Fan and asked: “Mr. Mu, don’t blame me for being a big gossiping man. We know almost all of the boss’s friends. But why haven’t we seen you? You are with us. When did you know our boss?”

Mu Yi Fan replied honestly: “We only met this month.”

“Is it this month?”

Xiang Guo and Lu Lin, don’t believe that Zhan will bring a person who he just met a month ago. Come and see them brothers who were born and died.

They think that since the boss brought him, he definitely knows this person.

Xiang Guo suddenly remembered that when he called the boss a few days ago, he heard the man’s voice. At that time, he thought that the boss’s girlfriend had just gotten up, the voice sounded so dull, like a male voice. Looking back now, maybe it was a man at the time, and it was this man named Mu Mu.

He returned to reality and asked: “Mr. Mu, you… Did you stayed with the boss a few days ago? Hey, I mean you slept in the same room.”

“Yeah, we slept together these days.”

The crowd was silent.

For a long time, Sun Zi Hao said: “They slept together.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

How does he felt that the more the topic was discussed, the more misunderstood were piling up.

Mu Yi Fan felt the atmosphere was a bit weird. With doubt he asked: “Is there a problem?”

Xiang Guo shook his head. “No, no, but when I called the boss that morning, I heard a man talking on the phone, so I was just curious.”

“Oh. Don’t call me Mr. Mu anymore. I’m not used to it. Later, like Bei Tian, ​​you can call me Mu Mu.”

“Yes.” Xiang Guo smiled and picked up two glasses of wine. On the turntable, he went in front of Zhan Bei Tian and Mu Yi Fan and said: “Mu Mu, you and the boss are the last to come, you must take this drink.”

“We should.” Mu Yi Fan picked up the glass.

However, just as he put it on his lips, it was taken away by Zhan Bei Tian, ​​and he drank it. Then he picked up another glass of wine and drank it again.