chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"

Eva's Pov
My desperation was too much to take that I again tried to rub myself there but he again stopped me. He was clenching his jaws like controlling but still wasn't touching me.

Oh he made me a dirty girl!

I just nodded my head feeling shy yet needy. I looked into his eyes that he will do something. Seeing me he smile and then said.

"OK I'll give you that. But first answer my one question"

He said and I nodded. He lean to my ear making me close my eyes but then he suck me on my ear and then said. Hearing him I frozen somewhere as it wad the first time he wad asking me something, not ordering me.

"Come on a date with me wife?"

My sense were back with a shock, I kept looking at him trying to understand what he meant by that. Hearing his question, I understand something changed between us.

Definitely

For many people it will be a normal thing but for me it was the first time someone asked my opinion on something. He, my mother all of them always ordered me around but him asked and waiting for my answer was a prove that I hold some valuable place on his heart.

Last time, he didn't asked me anything, it was me who though it as a date but this time he was asking me out was a prove that I can make this relationship work out.

Lowering my head I nodded my head as yes, giving my permission to make it work. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look up.

"Words wife with me, you need to speak"

His husky voice reached my ears making a pleasurable shiver run through my body. I bite my lips at his words and whispered a

"yes"

Hearing me he pulled his face back with a smrik making me more red. He lean down kissed my forehead lovely that made me feel warm. I smiled at the sensation that made me feel complete. But soon his lips traveled to my ear measuring every inch. I bite my lips at his closeness.

Surprisingly I felt safe and complete in his arms...

"Now let's fulfill my promises and give you what you wanted"

I was so lost in his sensual touch that I didn't minded his words most. But soon I got to know his intention as soon as I felt his fingers brushing against my core I shivered.

I fisted his shirt tightly while he buried his face in my neck pressing his face like wanting to hide it. With one hand I clutched his shirt and with other I rounded my hand around his neck.

A throaty graon left his mouth and I bite my lips harder.

His finger again touched me down there but this time they stayed there touching me bare. I closed my eyes tighty at the sensual touch.

He then with other hand holded my waist tightly and pulled me even more closer. My breast crashed with his chest drawing a hiss from me. I bite my lip harder when I felt his finger cupping my hot core and then slowly touching. I digged my nails more when I felt his finger getting in my hot and itchy more making me gasp. I closed my eyes at nuzzled more in his chest.

Hearing his animalistic groan I shiver and he pushed his one finger inside me more and more. I left my lips which were between my lips and bite him on his upper shoulder making him graon again.

The sudden pain which shot inside my body was gone as he moved his finger slowly and soon my breath were rough with his thrust in my opening.

He was giving sloppy kisses on my neck which was just adding fuel to my desire. I bite him harder and he bite me on my shoulder making me hiss.