~ 75 ~

This chapter is dedicated to bookie_writes, Mounika_Mouni & mystery__girl_____

Unedited

Author's POV:

We could see the elders sitting in the study room and discussing something important.

"Will they come?" Harinath asked his son-in-law.

"They have already started from the airport," said Rishi.

"We have to finish it quick; Maya is already in her second trimester, and now Taara is also pregnant," said Revathi.

Everyone nodded their heads. They want to clear the mess before the two little ones come into this world.

"Kids?" Vani asked them.

"They are at Murty Mansion," said Meera.

"What about their security?" Vani asked them.

"Don't worry, everyone is together, and we also have the security doubled," said Raman (grandpa of Veeru).

She nodded her head and side-hugged her husband. Shekar kissed Vani's forehead, assuring her that everything would be fine.

Everyone was lost in their thoughts when they heard a knock on the door. Anju moved to open the door and saw Rajveer Shetty and Jamuna Shetty standing at the door step, along with Vijay (Suhaas and Pranav's father).

Looking at Vijay, Anitha couldn't control her emotions. She went and hugged him tight. Both of them had tears in their eyes. For the whole world, they were separated, but no one knew that it was an act. They had to do it for their family's safety.

Anju hugged Rajveer and Jamuna while they caressed her head lovingly. All of them moved inside after locking the door.

"How are you, Attayya, and Mavayya?" Anju asked her in-laws.

Though they didn't give birth to Aditya, they loved him with all their hearts. They had shown him the right path in his life, making sure that he didn't get influenced by his biological parents.

"We are fine, Kanna," they said, looking at their DIL.

Anju looked at them with lots of respect and love. They have always treated her more as a daughter than a daughter-in-law. They stood with her as pillars when she lost Aditya and supported her by standing by her side. They were the only reason her parents had accepted Aditya into her life.

"Where are my naughty grandkids?" Jamuna asked Anju.

"They are at Murthy Mansion with the others," said Anju.

The others except Rishi and Sakshi are gaping at Anitha and Vijay, who are sitting closely and talking with each other, forgetting the world around them.

"Anitha and Vijay are together," Janaki muttered, looking at her bestie.

"Didn't they part their ways?" Jhansi (Sravya's mother) said, looking at Vani.

"Even I know the same as you," Vani said, looking at her sister.

"Hello Mr. IPS and Mrs. Doctor. Don't forget that we are here too," Rishi said, looking at Vijay and Anitha, who were lost in their world.