sequel, books, and updates

hello my lovelies ! it's great to be back here! 

i'm sorry for disappearing for a year, a lot happened during that time! i slowly fell back into depression shortly after i first started writing elysian.. and i kinda lost my passion in writing, so i completely stopped. and i apologized for not telling any of you guys, i know it must suck to be left hanging..

i went through a rough patch for a few months, then i finally started healing and it was a long journey to find myself again! now i'm feeling happier and i'm better!

reading and writing has always been a passion of mine, ever since i was 11.. i'm 16 now, as of the 3rd of Feb, hehehehe.. I'm slowly growing back to writing, as I have grown back to reading.. so i decided to start writing again! if you read the previous chapters, you'd know that i was planning to write loads of books, but i have now decided to write one at a time!

i'm going to be finishing up elysian, it'll only be a few more chapters left, then i can start writing another book!

i haven't decided which one yet.

most of you wanted me to republish "pain" 

so i might do that first..? i think..

and some of you wanted a sequel to "the gifted" i was thinking of writing a short sequel of how their life was now that there was no war.. but i'm still deciding..

anyways, if you're a fan of the percy jackson series, i suggest you all to read my book called "elysian" its a pjo x hp crossover book, and it's going to be a series! but i might take a break from that series after i complete book 1, and start or continue on another book! 

can you all comment which book you want me to write next? all suggestions are appreciated ! 

one more thing i noticed was that so many of you guys were worried about me, i saw a lot of you asking if i was okay, i am now! thank you so much for caring, you guys make me feel like i have something to look forward to, tysm for being here with me and caring abt me <3 

mental health isn't something you should take lightly off, trust me, i know. 

for my future books, it might get slightly darker and more depressing and deeper than the previous ones i wrote..

im thinking of expressing real problems through writing...

anws ty everyone for almost 2m reads.. im speechless, honestly..