31: A Happy Ending

Third Person POV

" Surprise!" Jungkook flinched at the sudden screams and looked at the people in front of him.

All the six of them were looking at him with a smile on their face. The whole living room was decorated and there was a board which said ' Happy six months'

" W-What's going on guys?" He stuttered, his heart beating at full pace. His mind was thinking of all the possibilities which was making him nervous for what was going to come for him.

Taehyung stepped towards him with a cake in his hand. Jungkook's throat was now completely dry.

" Happy six months... my boyfie." Taehyung said which made Jungkook widen his eyes in shock.

He was overwhelmed with the whole situation. He can't think of anything right now, his mind is blank.

" Y-You..." He started but couldn't form any words.

" Yes... I remembered everything Kookie." Taehyung showed his boxy smile.

" N-No..." Jungkook backed off, tears starting to form in his eyes. He couldn't believe what was going on.

" P-Please tell me I'm not dreaming." Jungkook's tears flowed, his doe eyes questioning everyone around him.

Taehyung felt guilty for not telling Jungkook about it earlier so he marched forward and hugged him tightly. Jungkook hugged him back and sobbed softly, head buried in Taehyung's crook of the neck.

" I'm so sorry Kookie." Taehyung played with Jungkook's hair to which Jungkook sighed in content.

" Let me explain you everything from the start." Taehyung said and began explaining everything.

( FLASHBACK)

" Then what did you want to say?" Taehyung asked Sungjae as he sat before him. Sungjae looked down and searched in his pockets.

" I have done wrong to you and wanted to steal your happiness so that you will be with me, so now as a sorry, I want to give you back your happiness." Sungjae said and finally found something he was finding in his pocket.

" My happiness? What do you mean? I am happy right now. I have Joon hyung, Jin hyung... and Jungkook too. And I have new friends too. So I don't need anything else now." Taehyung said and was about to leave when he was stopped by Sungjae again.

" Wait! Please listen to me! It's... It's about Jungkook only." Sungjae said and as soon as he took Jungkook's name, Taehyung turned around and looked at him.

" What about him?" He asked quickly to which he heard Sungjae chuckled sadly.

" Seems like you fell for him again." He mumbled.

" Excuse me?" Taehyung asked furrowing his eyebrows.

" Oh- it's nothing." Sungjae smiled and passed him a chip.

" It's the chip from the mobile. All the photos, videos, which you took... everything is there in that chip." Sungjae said.

" But I thought-"

" It was destroyed?" Sungjae cut him. Taehyung nodded. Sungjae sighed and looked away.

" The mobile and its parts were destroyed, that's true, but I kept this chip with me. I don't know what I thought at that time to do that, but seems like it was a good decision." Sungjae said. " Now I won't keep on regretting about what I did to seperate you from him." He continued.

" Who him? Is it Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in anticipation. He wanted to know who is the person Sungjae talking about.

" Taehyung! Time is over! Come out now!" Taehyung heard his brother shout.