Monumental adoption au

Jadetheruisimp wanted to see another Monumental adoption au so here we go!

Alpheus pov.

When I woke up the first thing I noticed was that I was in my bed. I swore I remembered falling asleep on the bridge. As I sat up I felt a pain in my head. I ignored it and made my way to the bridge when I got there I looked out the window and came face to face with a monumental.

"AAAHHH WHAT THE F*CK!!!"

I immediately locked down my submarine.

"Aria get us away from here!"

"I'm afraid I can not do that Alphues."

"What why not?!"

At that moment the bridge door opened and a worried looking Kaiko walked in.

"Alpheus are you ok?"

"What are you doing on my submarine Nekton?"

I asked looking around for a way out of this mess.

"Look Alpheus calm down its ok I'm just here to hel-"

As soon as Kaiko stepped forward I ran to my pilots chair and dropped the ejection tube.

"Really Alpheus?"

"Good bye Nekton."

Kaiko sighed as she was shot up and out of my sub. I sat down on my chair and started the engines.

Switching to third person cause I can't write first.

As Alpheus pulled away from the Nektons sub Aria advised him to stay Alpheus of course ignored her advise.

Less than two weeks later Alpheus had been exploring an under water cave. He was getting a little bit low on oxygen and decided to head back to his submarine. On his way out an under water earth quake collapse the cave.

"Aria, Aria can you hear me?!"

There was nothing but static.

"The rocks must be blocking the signal."

Alpheus had just over half an hours air left. He knew there were no submarines except his own in this area. He figured it was up to himself to get out of here. He started swimming deeper into the cave hoping to find another tunnel that lead to the surfaces. He had just rounded a corner when there was bang and the rocks blocking the exit were sent flying into a wall shattering on impact.

"What the..."

Alpheus carefully swam back around to see a pistol shrimp monumental.

"Oh sh*t."

A few seconds later the Aronnax came into view.

"Oh double sh*t."

Alpheus looked back down into the cave and back up at the Aronnax.

"So I can either stay down here and run out of oxygen or leave and talk to the Nektons.... cave it is."

Alpheus had just turned to swim back down the tunnel when there was another earthquake and the ceiling above him started to collapse. Alpheus immediately darted for the cave entrance. As soon as he was out the whole thing collapse.

"Alpheus are you ok?"

He looked over to see Kaiko in the white Knight.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, I'm leaving."

Alpheus turned around only to find the bullet shrimp holding his submarine hostage.

"HEY CAREFUL WITH THAT!"

"He'll put it down when we're sure your ok, now come back to the Aronnax with me I wanna make sure you're ok."

"I am FINE!"

"You know mum, maybe we should just get the tranquilliser darts. It would be so much easier!"

"NO, NO ONE IS DARTING ME!"

"Then get on board the Aronnax."

Alpheus sighed and cursed under his breath.

"Fine."

"Great come on."

Kaiko held out her arm and Alpheus grabbed on.

When the got there Nereus greeted them on the moon pool room.

"Umm what is he doing here?"

"Long story. Important thing is he's staying for dinner."

"No I am not."

"We'll discuss this later, come on let's go to the med bay."

Nereus is a little mad at Kaiko for adopting Alpheus but at the end of the day he can't do sh*t.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!