My life's incomplete without you two

His eyes were purple and he calmly said "if we can't be together, then at least don't let me suffer alone".

Taehyung POV:
I looked at those purple eyes and even though these were meant to stop anyone from seeing any emotions, I saw them.

Maybe it was mate thing or simply because I had hurt him enough to know.

His face was pale as usual but today it looked worse, his eyes those beautiful cat like eyes, those gosh damn FELINE EYES were red and sore. His hand was warm to touch. His lips were chapped and his cute little button nose was red.

Yet he looked irresistible I was falling for him again. I mean anyone would.

For some reason I was still hanging off the stairs as he held my hand tightly and then he repeated those words. The same words you and I may not understand but he did. So that's all that mattered really.

"if we can't be together, then at least don't let me suffer alone".

I tried to sink in his words but before I could I was pulled into a hard chest, his hard chest. I felt content and safe until he moved away.

"Stop trying to hurt yourself". He said protectively but also with a hint of annoyance.

Then he moved to walk away, I was going to stop him until another wave of pain surged through my abdomen and I yelled in pain.

He looked at me abruptly and held me again. He wasn't saying anything but he was in deep concentration, I could recognise that look anywhere.

He was trying to get to Joon hyung.

I let the tears slip as I continued to hold my stomach. It hurt so much but not as much as it did back when I was away from him.

He didn't say anything and he was only holding me from my shoulder. He didn't touch me with the rights that he still had on me.

I clutched onto his hand and dug my nails into his arm. He looked unfazed. Then my scent began to grow stronger and I was leaking slick.

I knew what this meant, my heat. I was scared because I didn't know how to react. One look at him, one look at Yoongi hyung and I was on the floor begging him to take me.

"Mark me alpha please, I'm ready for you. It hurts so much make it go away. Hyung I NEED YOU!"

Then I cried, I cried for very thing that I had known, I cried for the beautiful memories I had with my mates, my Yoongi hyung, I cried for the times he said harsh words to me because he was desperate to find his brother. I cried for how much I missed him when he was away from me, I cried because I needed to and I HAD to forgive him.

My life's incomplete without you two.

Authors POV:
Yoongi tried so hard to hold himself back, it isn't easy for an alpha to see their omega in pain, in heat yet Yoongi controlled his hormones.

He repeated a mantra in his head "you can't do this to him, you wont".

Namjoon came rushing in and the scene he saw was not right. Taehyung was practically humping Yoongi's thigh as Yoongi closed his eyes and tried to breath in and out.