CHAPTER 13

"I really love you Xiao, i'm not saying this as a joke."

The green-eyed boy looks at the yaksha desperately, as he wanted an answer from the other.

The adeptus stares in shock.

"I'm sorry Lord Barbatos, can you repeat what you said-?" Xiao says in disbelief.

The bard had pressed his lips onto the other, unable to contain what he felt.

The other froze in place, unable to kiss back.

He broke the kiss and said,
"I love you Xiao."
.
.
.
.
"Xiao! Look what I got for you!!"

The adeptus looks at the god surprised.

"What is it that you've brought..?" he question.

"Tada! Almond Tofu specially made from me!" the bard grinned happily.

Xiao looks at the tofu,
"Thank you.." he whispered sparkles in his eyes.

"Come!! Eat up!" Venti exclaims excitedly awaiting to see Xiao's reaction to his skills.

The other takes a bite of the tofu as an expression of bliss shown onto his face.

"Soo?? How is it?" Venti said.

"It's.. good," the yaksha said quietly trying to hide his delight from the tofu.

The bard smiled widely as he hugged Xiao.
"I'm glad you like it!"
.
.
.
.
.
Venti was blabbering about the past of how him and Xiao came to be lovers.

Xiao listened a little blush crept as he heard the 'romance' his past self had experienced.

"U-Uh Venti, I don't think I need to know about.. that specific detail, we're still in the hospital, " the teal flushed, with a face redder than a jueyun chili itself.

"Oh? Is my Xiao flustered?" Venti teased.

The other looked away embarrassed,
"You didn't have to give full detail of those specific 'moments'.." he huffed.

Both hear someone knock on the door.
"Come in!" Venti says.

The door creaks open revealing Zhongli.

"Oh hey M- Zhongli!" The immortal grins.

"Hello Venti, how are you?" the taller replied in his usual formal tone.

"I'm doing great!" the other responds.

"What cha need us for?" Venti questions as he sits on the side of the hospital bed swinging his feet. His hands are connected with Xiao's holding onto the other tightly.

"I see you two are healthy, i'm here for partially concern of your health, but also for the project," the reincarnated god spoke.

"O-Oh, forgot about that project," Venti admits as he says a tiny "ehe" afterwards.

Zhongli furrowed his eyebrows, and then says,
"Well, after you've recovered, we'll discuss these matters by then."

The two nod in response. Zhongli waves at the two as he turned away to leave.

"So Xiao, do you want to know more about what we 'did'," Venti teases.

Xiao grumbles,
"Venti.."

"Ok, Ok I'll stop," the god laughs seeing his soulmate's reaction.

"You're too much." the golden-eyed boy groaned.

The other just smirks in response.
"You know you love me Xiao~!" he then teases.

"I'll get going," Xiao says ignoring Venti, although his face says otherwise.

"You get flustered so easily!" Venti chuckles. He would always tease Xiao a lot in the past. It gave him slight enjoyment seeing his expression, he does have a rather mischievous personality.

Venti watches as Xiao leaves, waving him goodbye.

He hums, now bored on what to do.

END OF CHAPTER 13

540 words

This is kinda filler chapter.. ig?
                             -0sManthUsWiN3

Published February 12, 2022