New Cover & Sequel Update

It's coming!

I have the outline for the sequel of Breaking the Ice and I'm making slow but steady progress with it after including some writing habits in my weekly routine.

I hit a bump in the road at some point and my initial outline wasn't adding up anymore, but the second part to Liam and Eli's story is on its way.

I won't make promises about how long it will take me to finish the first draft, because school and work were crazy during last year and this year will have busy moments too. 

But. 

During the summer I did some planning and I'm motivated. Writing is feeling like a fun hobby again and I even have plans for when I'm done with this sequel.

I can promise you at least thirty regular chapters in this sequel - a third of which are already written - plus the flashback chapters. It gives you a total of a little over forty, which means this one will be longer than the first book.

I'll also promise some juicier side-plots for your favorite side-characters, which I'm working really hard to flesh out more without overshadowing the main boys.

Any hopes for what might come these characters' way?

**

I also have some updates for the original book!

I made a new cover, so this one and the sequel can match! Thought I'd leave it here first, before changing it, just to get your reaction first.

What do you think?

I also have the cover and title for the sequel already

I'll hold off on showing you the cover, though, for two reasons:

Number one - the secrecy.

Number two - it's grainy as hell, which I regret to report I have no idea how to fix. 

I can, however, tell you the title.

The sequel will be called... *roll the drums*... Crack in the Ice

I know, I know - such creativity, much originality. Look, it's a romance between a figure skater and a hockey player, you know exactly what you signed up for and that's part of the fun of it all.

Hopefully, soon, I'll be able to drop an excerpt for you. When that happens, you'll know I'm done with the first draft and ready to edit as I start publishing :)

Thank you to everyone who's been waiting, you'll be hearing more from me soon!