Venti part 2

THIS IS THE CHAPTER YALL HAVE BEEN BEGGING FOR
~
I wasn't really mad at xingqiu or Xiao or anybody. I was just angry at the world. No actually. I was shut angry at myself.
~
I let out a big sign as I reached the end of the hallway. I decided to behind the school for some time to breathe and be alone. I leaned up against the wall at the back of the school. Why did u yell at Xiao like that? I didn't mean to. I did kinda go off on xingqiu farther than nessary too.  I put my hand against my forehead and sighed. I decided to take a minute to try and not think about all of this. I closed my eyes and just chilled there till I heard footsteps. "Go away." I said. I was to pissed to feel like talking to anybody. The person didn't leave and sat next to me. I kept my eyes closed and put my head in my arms. I knew it was obviously Xiao by his deep voice "Venti i-" xiao started. "It's fine." I said cutting him off. I took my head out of my arms and just stared at him. "Well this is a fimilar sence." Xiao said. I giggled a bit remembering when we first met. "I'm sorry that I didn't let you be entitled to your feelings." I said. "It's alright. I still shouldn't have ignored yours." He said with a smile. That was the first time I had ever sence him since since we first met. It was nice to see him that happy. it made me happy. Xiao put his hand against my face which turned us both a little red. He got closer till our lips were practically touching.

Venti...

Yeah?

I love you.