ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

y/n pov :

"hey ash" i said hugging him. "wassup ma" ashtray said grabbing my waist. "i have a lot of homework to do , and remember the project we have to do?" i said letting go of ashtray.  but he didn't take his hand off my waist laying his head on my shoulder. "no i don't remember, know can we just get high?" ashtray said . "no i have to do this homework, and this project" i said smiling. "why?" he said annoyed. "if i don't do this , i'm gonna get kicked off the cheer team" i said .

"fine" ashtray said letting me go and closing the door . we walked in his room and i sat at his desk. i got my science homework , we were currently learning about DNA and how genetics work . this shit is so hard to fucking understand. i started getting my binder out and looked at my notes. i turned to look at ashtray and he was laying down just staring at the ceiling. "what's wrong ?" i said .

"i just want to be with you right now." he said . "what do you mean? i am with you like right now" i said chuckling. "no like i want you to not do your homework" ashtray said. "it will only take an hour or two" i said writing my formulas down on my paper. "that's to long" he said exhaling. "it'll be here before you know it" i said . he got up and walked over to me and looked at what i say doing even if he knew that i was doing my science homework .

"can you do your homework on the bed at least?" he said standing above me. i looked up at him and smiled. "finee" i said getting up and i brought two of my homework worksheets . i only had two left thank god. i hoped in the bed and ashtray came and laid down on my lap. time passed and ashtray fell asleep on my lap , damn is that how bad he wanted me to be with him. i feel kinda bad, i finished up my last question and i rubbed ashtrays back .

i got up and ashtray started waking up . "where are you going i thought you were gonna lay down with me?" ashtray said . "i am, i'm just putting my stuff up" i said chuckling and shoving my stuff in my backpack. i walked over back on the bed and he put his arms around my waist. i put my phone on silent before i got here , bc i didn't want anyone to interrupt me while doing my homework.

i went on my phone to a bunch of messages from
a number i didn't know. i looked at the messages it was like 'it's channel bitch' 'meet me at the park hoe' 'scardy ass bitch' 'i will beat you up whore' 'that's why your boyfriend wanted this pussy grip' 'meet me at the park lil pussy' . you gotta be fucking kidding me . this bitch is not fucking normal, alien type shit , fucking crazy ass bitch.

'your fucking crazy.' i said texting the number back. i grabbed ashtrays hand and took him with me to the park . "what the fuck?" ashtray said. . "where we going?" ashtray said confused. "to the park" i said . "why?" ashtray said . i aggressively gave him my phone letting him see the messages. "this bitch could never get enough." i said rolling my eyes. we got to the park and she was with this girl guessing that she's her best friend. "the fuck you want, want me to beat your ass again" i said .

"she told you that i smashed her face in the locker"
i said to the girl right next to her. "i thought you said you smashed her face in the locker" the girl said to channel. "uhh whatever can we just fight already." she said rolling her eyes. "if you get to have the little bitch side chick next to you then i can too" i said getting out my phone . "christina come to the park, that bitch channel, yeah we're gonna fight . but this lil pussy brought a little friend with her" i said .

"ok i'm on my way" she said hanging up . "aww you need your little bestie westie to protect you when i beat your ass." she said laughing. "channel you gotta be off your pills if you think you could even beat my ass when you barely left a scratch." i said . "your just mad i fucked your boyfriend before you did " she said smiling. "that's literally the most fucking stupid ass lie i ever fucking heard." i said pointing to my head.

"what are gonna do about it?" she fake crying coming close to my face. meanwhile ashtray was just sitting there processing what the fuck is going on. i got tired of channels shit and punched her in the face. she grabbing my hair tryna pull it. "you little fucking pussy pulling fucking hair." i said holding the collar of her shirt and punching her over and over in the face. her little best friend come running but then i hear .

"nuh-uh bitch back the fuck up hoe" christina said tying her hair up . the girl backed up and christina was just watching her making sure she don't make a goofy move. i grabbed channels face and dug her face into the wood chips . "didn't you say you was gonna beat my ass channel ? huh?!" i said yelling. ashtray came up pulled me off of her with me punching the air now. "yeah little bitch , junkie ass fucking whore" i said yelling . me christina and ashtray then started walking .

"and i didn't even know what the fuck was going" ashtray said holding my hand. "y'all guys wanna go to isaiah's house? he invited me. travis and matthew is there also" christina said blushing . "ohh i see you christina" i said smiling. "you wanna go?" i turned my head to ashtray. "ofc i wanna go those my homeboys" ashtray said . "alright we'll go" i said. .

time passed and we're at the isaiah's house. christina knocked on the door and isaiah answered the door smiling. "wassup christina" he said not noticing us and hugging her. he opened his eyes and saw us . "hi ashtray and y/n i guess" he said walking back in his house . the boys went to play their games . me and christina were making up cheer chants for the basketball game that's as coming up.

"how about 'dribble it , pass it , we want a basket' ."
i said . "yeah that's a good one" christina said . ashtray was on the couch and i sat on the floor below him . christina did the same with isaiah. "ok what clap rhythm should it be" i said thinking. " i don't know maybe like, no actually i don't know" she said . "i'll ask the couch how she thinks of it" i said . "alright" she said . "yuhh i won lil pussys" ashtray said pointing to all the guys and kissing me on the lips as a victory.

———————————————————————————

i almost fell asleep but not this time , also i love y'all so much i rlly appreciate the support xo 💞!!