20

NAMJOON'S POV

I sat there, frozen in my spot as this fucking creep had his hands all over Y/n. As much as I wanted to kill him, I couldn't bring myself to move.

I knew the second I did, Jay and the others would stop me or say something. I knew I was awful for letting them affect me more then me caring for Y/n. I fucking hated myself for being so weak and afraid of them that I sat there and did nothing.

The look in y/n's eyes broke my heart as she stared at me, pleading for me to say something, to help her.

Suddenly Hayden appeared, saving Y/n where I didn't.

I felt angry and upset at myself as I sat there and did nothing. I hated myself and I would never forgive myself for letting them have this much control over me.

I would never forgive myself for this...

----

Y/N'S POV

My eyes widened as I stared at Hayden who stood there, steam practically coming out of his ears.

To my surprise, no one said a thing as they allowed him to pull me away from the situation, taking me outside where there were barely any people.

As soon as we got outside, I threw myself at Hayden's chest and cried. My head was spinning and I was in shock at everything that had just happened.

Why did Namjoon just sit there? Why didn't he do something, say something, anything. My heart hurt in my chest as I clung to Hayden.

"Get the fuck away from her." I hear Hayden say suddenly, catching my attention as I turned in his arms to see Namjoon just barely through my tears.

"Just let me explain, Please." Namjoon says as he takes a step towards us only to have Hayden pull me backwards with him.

"Like hell am I going to listen to a single thing that comes out of your mouth right now. What happened to you feeling protective over her, huh? What happened to that as you just sat there and watched that creep grope her?!" Hayden yells, nothing but anger in his voice.

"Just let me talk to her, okay." Namjoon sighs but before Hayden can speak, I do. "Just leave me alone, please." I manage out, my tears falling faster now.

The look on Namjoon's face was pure sadness and regret as I turned back around to face Hayden. "Can you please just take me home?" I ask and of course Hayden nods, guiding me away from Namjoon and the party.

I couldn't believe this had happened and most of all, I couldn't believe Namjoon would just sit there and watch, after everything.

My heart sunk in my chest at the mere thought. Maybe Namjoon didn't care about me like I thought he did...

_____

NAMJOON'S POV

I watched as Hayden pulled Y/n away, leaving me to stand there, regretting everything that much more.

My silence was cut short as Leah came storming out of the house, her head darting from one direction to the other.

"I heard what happened, where is Y/N?" She asks frantically as she joins my side.

I couldn't even bring myself to look at my sister. I felt so ashamed of myself and all I felt for myself was hatred and disappointment.

"Hello? Where is she? Is she okay?" Leah asked, her voice fully of worry. "She left with Hayden." I say, keeping my eyes on my shoes.

"Why didn't you take her home? He doesn't even have a car they're probably walking. Fucking hell Namjoon, get your shit together." Leah snaps as she darts off in the direction they had both gone.

I let out a sigh as I turn around and head back inside. I knew I should just go home but I would never hear the end of it if I just disappeared.

"There you are! I was beginning to think you actually went to comfort the little bitch." Britany says as she clings to me, twirling her finger in her hair.

I gritted my teeth at her words, pushing her off of me. "Just shut the fuck up, would you? Damn." I say angrily as I push past Brittany and make my way over to the drinks.

I felt so angry with myself that I just wanted to drink until I didn't feel anything. I was angry that I had allowed that to happen. I was angry that Hayden was the one that stepped in instead of me. I was pissed at myself.

Shot after shot I felt the thoughts slipping away as I got drunker and drunker. I wasn't even sure how I'd get home now since I was so drunk and couldn't drive but I didn't care. I would keep drinking till I didn't feel so shitty about myself.

"Maybe you should slow down." Jay says as he approaches me, taking the solo cup from my hands.

"Fuck off, would you?" I snap, snatching the cup back and spilling beer everywhere. "What the fuck is your problem?" Jay asks, his brows furrowed in anger and confusion.

"You're my problem! What the fuck was that?! Telling that dude to touch up on Y/n like that?!" I snap, the alcohol not giving me a single care in the world what Jay would think.

"Why do you care? Were you trying to be the first one to hit if so my bad bro." Jay says with a disgusting smirk on his face.

My anger consuming me, I launched forward, punching Jay right in the face. "What the fuck man?!" Jay yells angrily as he snaps back, cracking me right in the jaw.

I stumbled back, the force and the alcohol causing me to lose my balance. I stared up at Jay and everyone else who had gathered around as the punches were thrown.

"You didn't like the bitch, did you?" Jay asks, his face a mixture of amusement and annoyance.

The look on Jay's face as I stood up, spitting the blood that was in my mouth at his feet as I spoke was anything but happy.

"Yeah actually, I do."