Chapter 2

The seven of us went inside the apartment and Itsuki wanted to talk to me. Futaro sat in the living room so Itsuki and I went into her room.

Itsuki: [Y/N]-kun, I need your help.

[Y/N]: Itsuki, Futaro's your tutor, you gotta get down there and get to studying.

Itsuki: I know but... I don't wanna learn from someone as insensitive as him.

[Y/N]: What exactly did he do to the point you hate him so much?

Itsuki: That's...

[Y/N]: Itsuki.

Itsuki: H-He said I'd gain weight if I eat too much!

Itsuki pouts as I stood there and started to chuckle. Of course, Itsuki doesn't appreciate someone saying she'll get fat if she eats too much. Itsuki loves to eat and that's just her personality.

[Y/N]: Alright alright. I get it. So what do you need my help with.

Itsuki: Be my tutor.

[Y/N]: Huh? But Futaro is-

Itsuki: You said you needed a job, right? I can arrange a deal with father so you can get paid to tutor me.

[Y/N]: What- Itsuki-

Itsuki: [Y/N]-kun.

She takes my hand and looks up at me with pleading eyes. With that I really can't say no to her. I then sighed as I put my hand on her head.

[Y/N]: Fine. I'll tell my mom about the job so I'll be your tutor. You should tell Futaro about it as well.

As if on queue, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Futaro and Yotsuba. Before I could even say anything, Itsuki comes up right in front of me.

Itsuki: Uesugi-kun, I apologise but I'm afraid that I will not be your student. [Y/N]-kun had decided that he will be my tutor from now on.

Futaro: What- But this is my first day!

Itsuki: I refuse to be taught by you! So leave me be!

She slams the door as she turns back to me. I raised my hands in order to escape the fiery anger of Itsuki. She then sighs and sits on her bed.

Itsuki: I apologise that you had to see that, [Y/N]-kun.

[Y/N]: It's alright, Itsuki. I've known you since you were born so I pretty much know how you can be at times.

Itsuki: Um... [Y/N]-kun...?

[Y/N]: Hm?

Itsuki: When we're alone... Can you... call me by the nickname you gave me.

[Y/N]: Huh? Itsu-chan?

Itsuki: Y-Yes... that...

I smiled knowing that she's just embarrassed when people hear me call her that. I don't mind either way, it's cute to see her embarrassed.

[Y/N]: Well, I guess I'll be your tutor then. But we shouldn't start today. We'll have to start once we get confirmation from your dad that I'll be your tutor.

Itsuki: I see. Alright, then.

[Y/N]: I'll go out and help Yotsuba introduce Futaro to the others.

Itsuki nods as I opened the door and see Futaro knocking on Nino's door while Yotsuba watches. Do they know that Nino is downstairs?

I walk up to them and knocked on Futaro's head. He looks at me as I chuckled.

[Y/N]: You won't get any luck there. She's downstairs making cookies for us.