00.11

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED / READ THE CHAPTER !

It really helps me to update (:

_________________________

OF COURSE, AS per usual, I was forced to work the night shift. Yesterday morning I was working the opening shift for the daycare, and I could tell that Sun was starting to worry about me. My sleep has been horrible these past few weeks.

Ever since management thought it was a brilliant idea to switch my positions, I've been thrown all out of whack. Working early mornings for the daycare, then calling me in at night to do technician training— it was getting ridiculous.

At least I was learning more of the building, and practically every position to know - - but, quite frankly, I didn't want to be doing all of this. As I applied for a diner server, I didn't expect to get put through all of this.
Of course, I had some say in the matter. I was accepting their invitations to new positions, because it was paying me way more money. It wasn't like they were just forcing me to do it.

And now, the managers were starting to see me as valuable. Which means, they did allot for me, and gave me the things I asked for. I had the male higher ups wrapped around my finger, easy peezy. Which meant I got what I wanted.

The usual, I was bringing parts around to different rooms of the building, now. I had some training earlier this week to try and fix up Roxanne's eyes, but now I was on my own. Apparently, one of my next animatronics was Sun and Moon.
Management was getting a little concerned about Moon's violent behavior with the staff members, (not even worried for the kids), and wanted me to figure out what was causing it all.

I don't know why I get roped into these sort of  situations. It's just how unlucky my life is, I guess.

Next stop, tomorrow night, was trying to fix Monty's tooth. Some kid shoved a block in his mouth, and they expected me to go fish it out?!
Risk getting my wrist chomped off— ? I don't think so. The main tech can have fun with that job.

I felt a cold set of eyes on me, as I made my way to Roxy's raceway. It was the overnight shift, so of course, trying to maneuver around all the security bots, was a pain. The map bot had given me a couple of jump scares throughout the night too, so I'm not exactly the happiest camper right now.

Whoever was giving me a stare down from behind my back, I could feel it with a pretty hot intensity. It wouldn't surprise me if Chica was out roaming around, and I don't think her and I had completely made up our differences yet, so that might be a problem.

However, taking a look around, as I carry a box in my hands, Chica was nowhere in sight. I frown, hoping Vanessa was still here for the night. It wasn't like her to leave early, but I really didn't want to be the only living person in this place.

A sense of lavender filled the room, causing my tired eyes to become influenced for sleep. I keep them wide open, though, scanning the room with furrowed brows. A soft rush of anxiety ran through me as I feel a heavy presence in the hallway with me.

"It's past your bedtime."

I spin around to see Moon behind me, a creeping smirk on his face.

I let out the heavy breath of air I was holding in my chest, and groan at him. "Moon! You practically gave me a fucking heart attack!"

He chuckles lowly. "My apologies."

"What are you doing here?" I ask, furrowed brows in question.

"I was going to ask the same. Why aren't you at home?" He tilts his head. It does a little whirl, easing my senses.