| Chapter 82: The Dark Mark |

You were sitting under a tree, hiding under its shade from the burning hot sun. Summer really isn't one of your favorite since it is so hot. Having a book on your lap with paper and a pen. You were writing down words for a letter that you send Draco. You haven't heard from him since the train ride. It made you worried sick. All the letters you sent to him got no reply or anything at all. It was like he disappeared from the face of the earth.

Dear Draco

I hope you find this letter well. I dont want to sound desperate but reply to me. Give me a sign or a note saying your okay. Write to me because I am really worried for you, Draco but if you are to busy...Just know that I am waiting for you and I'll be here by your side always. I told you I would stand by you even if you killed a thousand men because thats how much I love you. Even if you mess up, I'll be here to pick you up. Just write to me and calm my worried heart, Draco.

Love,

Y/n

P.S: Happy Birthday, My Love

You folded the letter and inserted it to an envelope. Grabbing the present that you have wrapped up. You whistled making Evie and Hedwig who were flying around to fly down to you.

"Bring this for Draco for me" You said trying the present to the owl's leg and handing Evie the letter as she grabbed it with her beak. They soared high up to the flying away. Sighing to yourself, you leaned your head on the tree staring at the house that you, Dad and Harry were staying at to be away from the world. With Voldemort in the wizarding world and Thanos still being a huge threat to the Avengers. It was really nice in either worlds. But you could careless of any of those because who you are worried about is Draco. With his Father being a death eater along with his Aunt. There were chances that he could get in serious trouble.

"You hungry?" You looked up to see your Dad leaning on the doorframe.

"Want a cheeseburger?" He asked making you smile as you nodded.

"Happy make that four!" Dad yelled but he didn't go inside. He just stayed there. Walking up to you, he sat down beside you leaning on the tree. You just looked straight ahead to the blue lake, your mind drifting off to Draco. Questions of What could he be doing? Is he okay? Did his father tell him?

"What's on your mind, kiddo?" Your Dad asked as you hugged your legs to your chest.

"Its Draco...I know its been four days since we last saw each other but I'm worried Dad. He hasn't responded to the letter, I write to him" You mumbled while your Dad just looked at you.

"I'm sure he is fine—"

"No, he's not fine, Dad" You looked up to your Dad's eyes.

"He's father is involve in dark magic and with the man who wants to kill Harry and Me— My heart and mind wont rest until I get a letter or see him at least" You said as your Dad just stared at you.

"I just need him— I want him to be okay" You leaned your head on your Dad's shoulder. Your Dad held your hand, squeezing it as he didn't know what to say. This past 5 years...He clearly doesn't know you that well anymore but he knows when to be there for you and this was one of those moments. He just wishes he could do more for you.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

Draco sat on his bed, staring at the bracelet that you gave to him in Christmas. The magnet looked so lonely without its pair. Like him...He was the lonely magnet without you, his other half to complete him. He couldn't send letter to you since it would be too dangerous. If he did send a letter, your location would be a given to Voldemort who resides in Malfoy Manor, in the very household that he sleeps, eats, drinks, and walks around him. The house was always lonely and cold. It made it more cold, lonely and scarier with Voldemort and some death eaters coming in and out the house.