Quick past

It was stormy outside, pepa being tortured because of back pain but insist on sleeping instead of eating her sisters food. The clouds were moving quickly along the sky and people decided on staying inside their safest homes.

You meanwhile were playing with children your age, in the madrigals house and the madrigals kids. All of you were 4 while isabela didn't want to play and luisa suggested. She was the only 11 year old yet she didnt mind.

And now you were playing hide and seek with mirabel and her twin cousins, carlos and camilo.

Currently you were hiding in a small closet with carlos as he pulled you along him when luisa was almost done counting and you were still finding a spot to hide on. There was a small cracked and carlos was focusly watching through it not giving you a turn.

"Ready or not here i come!" Luisa annocenced.

"Let me see." You whispered towards him but he didnt even turn "No." He simply says his eyes wondering around.

"Carlos!" You whispered-shouted grabbing his arm. He tensed up and jerked his arm away and you stumble back a bit, your back hitting the wall. Not a moment later, luisa opened the door and picked you two up rocking you two in her arms. "Found you!" She announced again.

She gently put you back down and walked away to find the other two. You smiled up to her and nodded.

Your smile faded and huffed before slapping carlos arm. "What!"

"You got us caught."

"No that was you." He shoved you and you glared at him. "You always ruin everything."

"I do not." You agrued "Your the one who bullies everyone!" Carlos whine obnoxiously, titling his head back "Your so annoying, i cant stand listen to you talk."

"You're annoying-er!"

"You're annoying-est!" He agrued back making you frown and move your head the other way thinking of a good comeback, but carlos mistook it and felt bad hugging you loosely. He paused, then hugged you tighter his cheek on yours "wha-"

"Shut up, im doing this so i wont get in trouble." He mumbled as camilo started shouting happily and running towards you. He jumped and hugged you tightly, shoving carlos back harsly but not intentionally.

"I got caught!" He exclaim making you gigle. And luisa and mirabel walked in "camilo." She said warningly, carlos looked over seeing as camilo placed a paper on your back that says 'kick me' yet the k's were c's and the c were a k.

Carlos rolled his eyes and snatch the sign off instead sticking it on his brothers forehead and proceeding to stomp on his foot.

"Ow!" Camilo says dramatically and carlos smirked smugly at his brother who pouted.

____________________

6 months had passed and now you and your family moved into england. (Your not white.) Because of business matters your parents says that didnt make you satisfyied. You had friends, and didnt need to hide from people. But now? You had to start all over, at a young age you have gotten weird thoughts and habbits a high and possibly signs of anxiety or anxiousness but your parents paid no mind saying you just wanted extra attention.

"I want this room!" Your sister maria butted in. "But i got here first! I said it first!" You say but she stick her tounge out as your mother stepped in. "Good choice maria, you have such good taste!" Your mother cooed and pinch her cheeks making you frown.

And your father came in view "Y/n dont be sour." He says patting her head as you have gotten enough and walked passed them all. And into the other room.

Once you opened it, it was dark and gloomy. It had a chilling feeling that scared you.

"Mama i dont want this room." You told her but she ticked her tounge annoyed. "Y/n dear, you'll get to love your new room okay? It just takes time." She told you whilst cleaning the marbled counter. You sigh and look up again to the room you swear you saw yourself looking back down at you...