Days to wonder

He suddenly perked up hearing singinh and feet stomping outside his room, probably mirabel singing again making him groan irritated.

He wore his rickled white polo and his red zig-zag ruana, which didnt look much appealing but he didnt care. He brushed his teeth his hair naturally falling over his left eye whist he stare at the mirror, glaring at it like it would look away in fear like the other towns people do.

While walking down the stairs he saw camilo dancing along mirabels song, he intentionally pushed him down the stairs knowingly casita would help him up which it did.

Camilo looked back and glared. "Woke up the wrong side of the bed?" He teased knowinh carlos hated him doing it. "No. I just saw a rascal on the stairs." He simply insulted resulting camilo to stick out his tounge and move on while he rolls his eyes at his childish behavior.

Just as carlos sitted down casita helped him reach his coffee, he sipped on not minding on reacting on the strong caffeine. And stealing the arepas camilo was about to take.

"Mamà oh!" He pointed and pepa shushed them both going back to their conversation with bruno and felix.

"Rag face." Camilo whispered chewing on his food "dumb child." Carlos says back covering the sun with his hand for his right eye.

"Were the same age!"

"You're too immature." He insulted again, normally camilo would have said something but dolores walked in covering her ears glaring at them. "Can you two stop fighting for once? Just one day, i swear the whole town would have peace." She says quietly like always taking a seat infront of them.

In unison they mocked her before their abuela walked in and took a seat next to her youngest grandchild. Antonio.

"La familia, i have a quick annoucement" the lady says and everybody quietted down. "An old friend of ours will be visiting and i want you all to cooperated on a celebration i have decided on." She says looking straight forward on everyone.

Carlos didn't care on whoever and at whatever. Not like they would let him help anyways. They already have camilo.

Even if he tried.

So he stopped eventually, tired of trying and caring. He got use to the mannequeins and the 'dark'. The fear the people see in him. They wiped his tío bruno's named clean but not his.

I mean he received better looks but still the same fear.

"They will be here by tonight."

He didn't bother to know his future, he just wanted to someone he isnt. Someone who will noticed him, but he knew when something good happens, bad happens right after.

He will knowinly grow old by himself anyway...not like he care "but abuela who is coming?" Mirabel asked. Then he had the tinyest curiousty, looking up to the lady at the corner of his eye he could see the smile on her lips.

"The L/n!"

'Hmm oddly familiar....' He thought. As his family started to gasped leaving him and antonio confused. Since he didnt really care he tend to forget things wasnt important to him.

Mhm. He doesnt care.