Alternative Ending

Alternative ending not canon but if you want it as canon you can, also I completely forgot what happened so tell me if there's any continuity errors

-(Y/n) POV-

Adora got rid of Whore Prime, Adora did it she saved us. And Shadhoe EWeaver is GONE!

Everything seemed perfect, everyone was free and life was good again, there's just one more thing... Catra.

When we saved her we talked and I played with the idea of forgiving her for everything she ever did to me.

I kissed Catra and confessed my love for her, why did I do that?

I do love her and she was an important part of my childhood but that doesn't excuse what she did to me.

She beat me, starved me, isolated me, abused me physically mentally and emotionally. God why do I still love her? Love is weird.

I want this chapter in my life to be over, I don't want it to have a healthier sequel, I want it to be done forever.

I love them but I can I love them from a distance, it's not fair to Adora, but she has Catra and maybe one day I'll let them back into my life again but now I need rest and back to my old life.

I wonder what happened to Kyle?

Adora and Catra came over to me and hugged me, they're so happy that it's finally over.

I ask to talk to them in private and they follow me into a private area, I need to tell them that I can't stay.

"Hey, so I need to talk to you guys about something important." I say.

"Oh we need too aswell." Catra says.

"We're going to go around the universe and restore all the magic, and we want you to come with us." Adora says.

At least they didn't say I was coming with them and this is gonna be hella awkward.

"Yeah, come on (Y/n), we'll be up in space and we'll get to spend time together and not get interrupted." Catra says.

"No." I say.

Catra and Adora look confused and hurt, maybe I should have not done this away from everyone, they might kidnap me.

"(Y/n) what—" Adora says.

"I can't and I won't come with you." I try to say confidently. "I don't want to go."

I need to get this all out.

"I might be able to forgive you one day Catra but not now and not for awhile. I'm sorry, I need to go back to my old life." I say.

Catra and Adora look shocked and upset, they want me and I sort of want them but I need therapy and a break from Catra.

"(Y/n) if you find it in your heart to forgive me, I'll be here, if not I understand." Catra says.

"I'll still hang out with you guys occasionally, but for now I need to be in Berk." I say.

"You still love us right?" Catra asks.

"Yes I do, but don't worry, I'm not gonna date Hiccup." I say.

"We understand (Y/n)." Adora says and she looks like she's gonna cry.

I hug them and they hug back, we hug for a bit and then they let go. I want to kiss them but I don't.

"We'll always be here (Y/n) and we love you so much." Catra says.

We all part ways and I go back to Berk, it's being rebuilt, it's a reminder that Catra destroyed countless villages.

A few weeks later the village is back and I move back in and things are back to normal.

When I moved back in I put a photo that Scorpia took of me and Catra laughing together on my dresser.

I will always love them but I can't be with them now, Catra hurt me and I need to recover, one day I might but who knows what the future holds.

——
Did anyone else not like the original ending? I didn't but I wrote it because people would hate this ending.