Louis's Jealousy

Louis POV: Damn animals can never clean up after themselves, I could have tripped over this stupid staff. Now where is Y/N? Everyone is getting ready to head to their dorms after practicing. Y/N usually leaves pretty early with legoshi but since he isn't here... No, he definitely left early I don't doubt it.

I went up to bill as he was about to open the existing door. "Did you see Y/N anywhere?"

Bill turned to me. "Y/N? Um... He was talking with dom a couple minutes ago."

"Well where is dom?"

"He should be in here somewhere, now I have to go I'll see you later."

He's no help at all, and this leg isn't helping either. This stupid dog is always hard to find, he could be on the roof or underneath the ground for no reason. Huskies... I still like him though. I made my way back to my office, I'll try some other time, I need to get some of this work done first.

"Y/N, what the hell are you doing in my office?"

I should of knew he was gonna sneak his stupid slim body in here.

"Oh hey Louis, just checking out the place that's all."

He's in my seat, spinning in my chair, Absolute child. I couldn't help but to smile at that I mean who wouldn't? Come on he's cute that's not fair!

He stopped spinning and took a look at me closely. "Are you smiling?"

"No!"

"I think you are!"

Geez he doesn't give up does he? Is this what legoshi has to put up with?

"Y/N get out of here! I have work to do."

"Yes sir! As you please."

As he walked past me he smacked me in the leg with his tail, I'm not even sure how he did it but he did. And for what reason? I have no idea. I should of kept him in here, can he like... Argue or fight back? I'm not scary am I? Shit I need to go back to him. I walked out of my office and saw Y/N heading to the existing doors.

"WAIT! Y/N!"

Y/N looked up. "GOD?!"

"What? No you idiot! Come back!"

He ran up to me pretty quickly, it was cute to see his ears wobble as he ran.

"Yes Louis?"

"You have my number correct?"

"No I don't."

Did I not give it to him? Or did he lose it? Whatever I'll just give it to him.

"Well give me your phone and I'll give it to you."

He smirked. "Why? What are you planning? Huuuuuuuuuh?"

He's gonna make me blush dammit! Get away from my face!

"We can talk when I'm done with my work Y/N, I just think your a good attribute to this club and I wanna get to know you better."

Yes! Take control... Come on Louis! He's just a dog you can't act like this... Keep it together!

Y/N got away from my face. "You look like your about to explode, have my phone you brat."

Ok... Wait no that's my fathers number, can't give him that! That was close. Imagine what he would say to my father? My dad would shoot him.

I gave him his phone back. "Now leave already, I need my silence."

"Ok, can't keep legoshi waiting. Bye!"

You just had to mention him... Really? You do realize that you will be mine right? Why else do you think I'm getting your number?

"Hey louis-"

"AH!"

"S-Sorry Louis! I didn't mean to scare you like that." Kai said.

"What do you want?!"

"Well... I see that you and Y/N traded numbers, you do realize he has a boyfriend right?"

Idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot IDIOT!

"Leave already Kai!"

"Jeez fine I will..."

Everyone is finally out of this damn building, now I can finally get my work done...

----

3RD POV: collot and miguno were wrestling in the dorm, let's just say they were arguing for quite some time.

"Get off! Your like twice the size of me!" Miguno yelled.

"Yeah, and that's why I'm winning!"

Jack came over to your bunk, sitting next to you. "Animals, am I right? They do this all the time. None of them even ends up winning they just get tired out and pass out on the floor."

"Still entertaining." You replied.

"I guess... Legoshi is sleeping right?" Jack asked.

"I think, legoshi you alive?"

Legoshi shook his head, he was laying against the wall.

"Is he ok? " jack whispered.

"He's just sad about... You know what. "

Jack nodded.

"He'll be fine though right legoshi? Your still mine and I'm still yours."

He didn't reply by anyone's surprise, legoshi couldn't forgive himself anymore. It was a constant battle in his mind, he thought he could control his emotions but no... He couldn't, it just gets the best of him. Now he refuses to even speak to anyone anymore, only communicates with head movements. But there's nothing anyone could do about it, he didn't wanna get help. And nobody can force him to get help.

*buzz*

"Oh that must be Louis."

"What does he want?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, he probably wants to yell at someone."

----

Louis: I have this restaurant I wanna go to, I need someone to come with me so... Are you free right now?

Y/N: yep, don't kidnap me :3

Louis: why would I kidnap an annoying dog like you? Just come outside I'm already here

Y/N: oke and this isn't a date right?

Louis: of course not, I'm not fucking gay Y/N.

Y/N: still don't believe that, but I'm coming!

----

"Louis is a weird dude, good luck Y/N."

"Thank you Jack, I'll be back legoshi ok?"

Legoshi nodded, you put on your shoes and headed out the door.

Louis was waiting outside your dorm like the creep that he is. "Your roommates are loud, how do you deal with that?"

"Hey I'm loud as well!"

"Yeah I can tell."

----

Word Count: 1015