299-300

Chapter 299 – "Host, there is no such thing as shame between lovers." (1)

Early in the morning and ideas were rushing through her head. She had an idea of at least 10 different constructs of.... Sleeping beauty (pretty men) paintings.

She sat up cautiously after basking in the contented feeling for a little while.

She finally felt something metal after the fact... she blushed all of a sudden.

She had just fallen asleep so inexplicably last night and didn't even have a chance to take off her bra.

Owing to her long-time habit, she felt comfortable going to bed with her bra on and would normally take it off in the middle of the night.

Then she just randomly tossed it next to herself...

She picked it up. She felt disturbed when she looked at her black bra with embroidered edges.

Did the boss see her removing her bra in the middle of the night?

Hmm.....

Gu Shishi had a very complicated look on her.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

Huo Sishen had always been a light sleeper.

He had woken up the moment that the girl stirred.

But he dared not make a move.

His plan last night was to return to the study to do more work after the girl had fallen asleep.

He hadn't expected that he, too, would have fallen asleep while looking at peaceful look on her as she fell asleep.

He had pulled all-nighters three nights in a row. Had he finally reached his limit last night?

It was as though his sleepiness had exploded.

It had always been easy for him to fall asleep next to her and, last night, he didn't even wake up once in the middle of the night like he normally would. All the way up to the point when she stirred...

She flipped over and snuggled up to him like a kitten.

And that was how he was woken up.

He figured he'd pretend to be asleep in order to avoid the awkwardness.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusGot Plant Milk? Add These 16 Plant Milks to Your Mug for Health, Flavor, and FroLifeboost CoffeeFive Destinations to Explore During Hispanic Heritage MonthExpedia

Gu Shishi would normally be at the breakfast table by 7:30 AM on weekdays.

It was already 7:20 AM, he figured he would leave after she went to wash up.

Nevertheless... she was zoning out in bed... lying next to him. It felt like she was staring at his face....

He finally waited until she had sat up but she had a.... bra in her hand... that he had no idea when she had removed and continued to zone out...

Huo Sishen felt that his temples had never hurt more than they did right now.

In fact, even the back of his ears was burning a little.