311-315

Chapter 311 – "Where are we going this late in the night?" (2)

Gu Shishi had no idea that her little actions gave the man a lot of room for imagination.

She was just curious why the boss stopped again.

"It's so late already. Where are we going?"

Huo Sishen cleared his throat and finally turned the dim burning in his eyes away from her.

"Sit here."

He pulled out a chair when they arrived in the dining area.

"Oh."

Gu Shishi sat down and rested her head on her palm.

Huo Sishen didn't elaborate nor did she ask.

She only wiggled a little in discomfort after Huo Sishen had dumped out all of the coffee from the cat claw mug.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

But, quickly, her attention had gone from the 2 yuan a bag instant coffee to the wide back of the man.

The curvature of his back was aerodynamic, broad and sexy. His muscle was taut and that V-shape was enough to make one's blood rush...

Tsk.

Its proportion was perfect.

Only a body like this could make a suit look good and domineering.

Even with just a white shirt on, it was still candy to the eyes.

Gu Shishi only wished she could pull off his shirt and really study his muscles. After all, her gongbi drawing needed to be realistic.

Behind every glamours drawing was tens and tens of years of hard work.

Behind every successful line was built upon tens of thousands of failed strokes.

The only way to success nonstop studying and pondering.

"What are you thinking?"

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusGet Mortgage Advice Close to HomeRocket MortgageFive Reasons Your Car Insurance Rate ChangesLiberty Mutual

A steaming cup of latte was placed in front of her.

Gu Shishi parted her red lips and said, "How are you so good looking?"

Huo Sishen, "......"

Even his fingers that was holding onto the coffee mug twitched for a second there.

It was only after there was an awkward silence in the air when Gu Shishi finally realized what she had just said.

Mmm. Haha. How shameful was that!

"No, I meant." She immediately waved her hand, wanting to fix the misunderstanding. "Your back is somewhat pretty. Ugh, I meant to say, you are better looking than all the men that I have drawn... oh... PEI!"

"In short, I wanted to study... you... um..."

How was he so good looking?!

Oh boy! Oh boy!

The more she said, the worse it seemed to get.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

Gu Shishi felt desperate.