316-320

Chapter 316 – One Hundred And Ten Invitations.... What the heck? (2)

The hair on the back of Siyi had all stood up.

Talking back to his father-in-law and hanging up on him, his boss surely acted as if he was a deity of some sort.

But, after giving it some more thought, that was understandable too. It wasn't like Miss Gu had just moved into the mansion after the engagement ceremony yesterday.

Yet her father had never once showed up.

Never mind about coming over to check and see how his daughter was doing, he had never even invited her home to have a meal.

He had never heard Miss Gu talking on the phone with her family.

The Gu's were so cold to Miss Gu.

They weren't family at all.

"Just tell him I'm not available if he calls again."

Huo Sishen closed up the document and tossed it onto the seat.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

He lowered his eyes and the cold fierceness in his eyes were hidden.

They had never even bought her an item of clothing. What else would they contribute at the wedding other than showing off their stupidity of doting on the adopted daughter?

Huo Sishen didn't say a word but the feel of him ready to snap was obvious.

They were afraid of him. So afraid that they wouldn't even call him directly or show up at the engagement ceremony. Then why the heck did they send their daughter his way?

How was that any different than selling off their daughter?

And they didn't even buy her a article of clothing before they sold her off.

Ridiculous!

"Were the Gu's involved in the Huo's mess?"

Siyi smiled bitterly, "Boss Gu has 5% shares."

Huo Sishen gave him a cold look. "Don't let Miss Gu hear about this."

Siyi nodded immediately. "Okay."

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusIs Paperwork Taking over Your Life? Organize It Easily.EPSONFour Easy Tips to Keep Your Kids Safe OnlineVerizon

Being made so clear that she was nothing more than a chip of the table could not possibly make her feel good

"That jerk!"

Gu Jiangxin started cussing loudly after he hung up the phone.

Zhang Wen, Mrs. Gu, gave her husband a helpless look. "Be careful of your blood pressure. Don't be mad already. Are we really going to go even if he had sent us an invitation?"

"That totally two different things! She wasn't raised by us. What kind of upbringing was that? She doesn't even know to be familial to her parents! If only she was half as mature as Wushuang, she would never have treated us this way!"

Gu Jiangxin found that hard to accept.

"She doesn't' care about her parents at all! I had to find out from Lao Li that her wedding is to be held at Maldives. How ridiculous was that?!"