376-380

Chapter 376- It's so awesome when your man shares the same values as you. (1)

"I am sure that your daddy is just busy."

Zhang Wen squeezed the bedsheet that was white like snow.

Her words sounded certain but not so much her tone. Besides, her lips were somewhat dry. It was obvious that she hasn't been taking care of herself for the last few days. She was already in duress.

"Don't worry, Wushuang, your Daddy loves you the most. He has always brought you gifts when he returns from a business trip. I am sure he will this time as well."

He still has this family in his heart of heart!

His daughter! And her!

Zhang Wen smiled as she was talking. "Would you like some water? Are you hungry? Let me pour you a bowl of chicken congee."

Gu Wushuang, lying there, just felt helpless. She felt that both her hands and feet were limp.

Having been part of the Gu family for twenty something years, she had a much better understanding of the members of the Gu family than Gu Shishi!

Mother Gu would only talk this way because she was scared!

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

It might sound like she was comforting her daughter when, in reality, it was herself that she was trying to convince!

Gu Wushuang closed her eyes with difficulty. "Mommy, just tell me the truth. How much of the Gu's stock do you have?"

Zhang Wen's spoon fell straight into the bowl and made a loud clanging noise.

Even the smile on her appeared dry and forced.

"Wushuang, why are you asking about that out of the blue? That is not the reason that Mommy married Daddy."

She was born to the Zhang family. They, too, were a wealthy family in Capital City.

Her big brother and her father's assets were already over 100 million yuan before she had gotten married and they had also been growing steadily over the last few years.

All these years, she felt that she was doing a good job as Gu Jiangxin's wife partly because she gave him a lot of freedom and, more importantly, she was not after his money.

She was born of high status. She was not the same as those shallow girls who only approached him for his money!

That was why she was confident that no matter how many flings Gu Jiangxin had outside, he would always return home to her at the very end.

It was because she was the only one who asked of nothing from him!

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusNine Kinds of Ancestors You Could Find on Your Family TreeAncestryFive Reasons Your Car Insurance Rate ChangesLiberty Mutual

"Mommy!"

Gu Wushuang was biting her own lip.

Being in a prominent family herself and also surrounded by girls from other prominent families, Gu Wushuang had only heard too many stories on couples who had built up their businesses together only to get a divorce when they were in their middle age and how they had fought over the shares of the enterprise to the very ugly end!