401-405

Chapter 401 – "This is urgent. When are you going to start selling the real stuff?" (1)

Gu Wushuang, on the other hand, let out a bluish sigh. "Sister Shishi, are you just going to give up like that? Are you really okay with a kid who can't even talk taking away what's rightfully yours?"

Gu Shishi snickered.

Gu Wushuang was the one who wasn't okay with that!

This melon was totally not what it started out to be anymore.

It had now turned into an under-the-table warfare over inheritance!

"Sure, why not? I don't know anything anyway and none of these were mine to begin with. Little Sister Wushuang, you can have all of it.

"Laters~"

Gu Shishi rolled her eyes and slammed the phone done.

*** ***

In a BMW parked in an underground garage.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

Gu Wushuang pulled out her earpiece looking very unhappy.

"What's the matter? She didn't want to go with you to negotiate?"

Huo Wencheng stroked her shoulder and looking somewhat solemn himself.

Gu Wushuang shook her head. "No, she won't."

Huo Wencheng frowned.

"She didn't want a penny?"

"I don't know what is going through her mind. She was reluctant no matter what I say."

Gu Wushuang had a look of helplessness on her.

"It's not a bad thing if she wants out." Huo Wencheng looked around and made sure that there was nobody around and that all the windows were shut tightly before he carried on. "With the two of you banding together, you will have the best leverage to make Uncle Gu feel that he was in the wrong and force him to comply with your requests. That way, however, will undoubtedly bring out conflicts between the two of you in the future."

Gu Wushuang shook her head. "We can only consider one step at a time now."

There would be nothing left if she was too late.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusFive Destinations to Explore During Hispanic Heritage MonthExpediaWhy Google Workspace for Business is Worth the UpgradeSamsung

If she didn't secure her share right now, who knew whether Gu Jiangxin would have a second or third child in the future? Then what??

Huo Wencheng held her hand. "It's not too bad right now. I'll go with you to talk to Uncle Gu now that Gu Shishi is out."

Gu Wushuang sighed, her limpid eyes sad and apologetic.

"I am sorry, Brother Cheng, to let you take on so much for me. I can't help you on anything. It was always you worrying about matters concerning me."

"Why the silly talk? My mom is being hot headed right now but how long do you think she can go on like that for? There is no other man in the family other than me. She doesn't have much choice."