« Cнαpтer 15 »

• 15 •

I grabbed a chair before going out the door so I have something to beat or throw at the zombies

I took a deep breath, preparing myself to open the door.

'Woah, you can do this Haneul. You're doing this to save Jeon.'

Haneul opens the door and shielded herself from the zombies. The zombies then noticed her and simply walk towards her. She prepares herself to attack the zombies but then the zombies pass by her, inspecting her and ignoring her afterward.

"Hey, you guys aren't gonna attack me?" I questioned but they just snarled at me.

"What the fuck."

I put down the chair and walk outside the room. I looked towards the window to check my appearance.

"I look pretty normal... My eyes are fine and my nose isn't bleeding."

"Aishh I'll ignore this for now. What I need to do is find Jeon." I said to myself and started running to where the sounds are.

Haneul tried her best to find Jeon with her mind full of questions and also about Jeon. Of course, her priority is Jeon. 'Jeon first guys( ˘˘ )'

Running around the school, the sound got louder and louder, meaning she was getting close to Jeon. She looked around the rooms, some are empty and some are filled with zombies roaming around.

'Where are you, Jeon?'

She noticed a fire extinguisher on the floor. Haneul inspects it and noticed the zombies around her had foamed all around their body, meaning it must be used earlier.

"Man, did Jeon spray you guys away?" She looked towards the zombies and of course, she got no response from the zombies.

"Well, he must be around here."

She continued walking to where the zombies are and hears the sounds getting closer. Haneul passed by the library, peeking a bit. She didn't bother going inside since her ears are starting to hurt. Haneul saw the principal's office and heard Jeon's cries nearby.

'Jeon!'

She rushed and pushed all the zombies away from the door so they can't get inside the room while she gets in. Haneul got inside and was too busy looking for Jeon that she didn't notice the principal's dead body.

"Jeon? Are you there, Jeon?"

Jeon's eyes widened at what he heard.

"Noona?!" Jeon immediately goes out of his hiding place, running to his noona. 

"Jeon!"

Haneul couldn't help but cry tears of joy as she saw Jeon. She quickly pulls Jeon in a hug.

"Jeon, you stupid idiot. I was so fucking worried." I scolded while Jeon hugs me tightly, crying too.