Chapter 76: She was scared to pee

"All the actions of the Reaper Alliance only obey her arrangements. Two years ago, she suddenly disappeared, and the Reaper Alliance gradually fell into decline, becoming a kind of existence that took a lot of money to kill people."

"Hell Girl..." Yun Ci said the name silently, smiling deeper: "If she hasn't disappeared, I would rather fight her."

Gu Jingwen's eyes widened: "Don't be kidding, she is very cruel. According to the rumors, she not only kills people, but also bloodthirsty and bites the bones. Otherwise, how can she be called a **** girl. By the way, do you know who the messenger is? This is obviously intended. You are dead..."

Yun Ci spread his hands and said nothing.

Who it is will be revealed tonight.

Late at night, Ruan's house.

A scream broke the silence.

"Ah-help! Help!"

The crowd was awakened and hurriedly ran outside Ruan Feiyue's room.

Ruan Feiyue staggered out and threw her head into Ye Meipan's arms. She trembled with fright. He cried and shouted, "Someone...someone wants to kill me!"

Everyone was taken aback.

Ruan Bingde and Ruan Xichen walked into the room cautiously.

Everything is as usual inside, there is no one.

They checked it carefully, the windows were also locked, and they didn't find anything strange.

Ye Meipan touched Ruan Feiyue's pale face: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, are you having a nightmare?"

Ruan Feiyue shook her head vigorously, tears like broken beads, crying too hard to breathe: "No...no...someone really wants to kill me!"

This is a top-level villa area, where the rich and powerful live, and guards are arranged to patrol every night. How could someone break in?

Everyone looked at each other and didn't think much, they all felt that Ruan Feiyue had a nightmare.

Ruan Feiyue hugged Ye Meipan and refused to let go: "Mom! Don't leave me alone, I don't want to die!"

Ye Meipan soothed and said, "Well, mother will sleep with you."

The crowd gradually dispersed.

With arms around his chest, Yun Ci leaned lazily against the door, watching all this quietly, her pink lips curled up like a smile.

The second night.

Everyone was still awakened by the screams.

Ruan Feiyue ran out of the room hysterically, her legs were unsteady and she fell to the ground.

Ye Meipan helped her up.

At this moment, a light yellow liquid seeped from between her legs, smashing to the ground, accompanied by an unpleasant smell.

The servants covered their mouths and noses.

Ye Meipan's eyes widened too.

This... is this urine?

She was scared to pee...

Realizing this, Ruan Feiyue flushed instantly and cried more fiercely.

For several nights, everyone was not disturbed by the noise.

The servants yawned and chattered.

"Miss Feiyue, is there something wrong with her spirit, right?"

"I heard that this situation is called persecuted delusion, and hallucinations occur."

"Oh my god, my wife should take Miss Fei Yue for treatment sooner."

"what are you guys saying?!"

An angry voice sounded from behind.

Several people turned their heads and saw Ruan Feiyue rushing over, slapped one of them, and said viciously: "If you dare to talk nonsense, I will pull your tongue out!"

The servants covered their faces and lowered their heads, not dare to let out the atmosphere.

Miss Fei Yue has always been sensible and polite, how her temper suddenly became so violent, she was totally different from before.

Waiting for her to leave angrily.

Several people raised their heads again.

"It's over, Fei Yue's temperament has changed drastically. This must be a symptom of mental illness!"

Ruan Feiyue returned to the room, gritted her teeth with anger, shaking all over.

At this time, the computer dinged.

She opened it and saw that 500,000 was returned to the account.